God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Pope Corky III

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed May 10, 2017 5:29 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 4:23 pm
Pope Corky III wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 4:03 pm
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/1 ... tor-238206

Kill Mitch McConnell. CUT. HIS. THROAT.

Here's the thing, if there really is no Russia connection, Trump and the right wing have nothing to worry about.
Fuck you're a faggot. Go talk about cutting your dick off on SomethingAwful.
Shut up niggerfaggot.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 4:58 pm

The Democrats want a special prosecutor because they want somebody they can corrupt. I guarantee you that if Hillary were President they wouldn't be asking to appoint a special prosecutor to look into those emails. Or Benghazi. Or any of the other numerous scandals surrounding the Clintons' entire political life. In fact, Obama rejected those very calls during the election.
I disagree, we just would be hearing about it on fringe right wing sites and Fox News instead of everywhere.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 10, 2017 6:47 pm

In any case, the timing is a bit sub-optimal. Get used to cries of "What is he trying to hide?!"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed May 10, 2017 7:39 pm

"Trump and Russia" is the new Birther movement. Proof that each side really is as bad as each other. Once someone with the other side gets into office, they all go nuts with conspiracy theories.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 10, 2017 8:10 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 7:39 pm
"Trump and Russia" is the new Birther movement. Proof that each side really is as bad as each other. Once someone with the other side gets into office, they all go nuts with conspiracy theories.
It's on quite a different scale, though. I didn't ever hear in the news about birthers or any of that kinda stuff. Meanwhile, Trump being Hitler 2.5 planning to destroy the world together with Hitler 2.0 (Putin) is current reality lore over here.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 10, 2017 8:26 pm

The birther stuff was a thing, especially in regards to Trump's stance on the matter.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed May 10, 2017 8:35 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 6:47 pm
In any case, the timing is a bit sub-optimal. Get used to cries of "What is he trying to hide?!"
Comey says the piss tape is real. If it is, it'll give us a kek or two, but nothing will change.

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 8:26 pm
The birther stuff was a thing, especially in regards to Trump's stance on the matter.
Yea, that's what makes Obama fans especially salty on Trump's presidency.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed May 10, 2017 8:59 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 8:35 pm
Comey says the piss tape is real. If it is, it'll give us a kek or two, but nothing will change.
Piss tape? You mean that fake dossier made up by a 4chan shitposter for the express purpose of trolling Rick Wilson?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed May 10, 2017 9:18 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 8:59 pm
Pope Corky III wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 8:35 pm
Piss tape? You mean that fake dossier made up by a 4chan shitposter for the express purpose of trolling Rick Wilson?
I guess so. :lol: Anyway the tweet was fake anyway, serves me right for looking through a certain snowflake's twitter for salt.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu May 11, 2017 12:13 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 8:10 pm
It's on quite a different scale, though. I didn't ever hear in the news about birthers or any of that kinda stuff. Meanwhile, Trump being Hitler 2.5 planning to destroy the world together with Hitler 2.0 (Putin) is current reality lore over here.
It's not that far off. Obviously in Krautland the Lugenpresse aren't going to tell you anything right wing but it was a huge deal for pretty much any conservative media at the time. They reacted the same way, the only difference is that there are way more left wing press outlets so it seems way bigger.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu May 11, 2017 2:56 am

Yeah, the birther movement was a thing most of the right wing jumped on at the time. Sort of like how the left jumped on "Bush Jr stole the election" in the previous presidency. For like the entire presidency, they were pissing and moaning about how Dole was the "real" president.

"Both sides are as bad as each other" sounds trite, but it's true in this case. Now that Trump has won, the left are going nuts with a Russian conspiracy theory.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome