God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:28 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:28 am
Well, it did land me a good job and I have zero debt from it (or anything else, currently).
Are you doing alright after the flooding? You don't have to give any information that you're uncomfortable with. Just asking.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:03 pm

RedLine wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:20 pm
Sounds like that college degree worked out well for you guys.
Not me. Complete waste.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:22 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:28 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:28 am
Well, it did land me a good job and I have zero debt from it (or anything else, currently).
Are you doing alright after the flooding? You don't have to give any information that you're uncomfortable with. Just asking.
Nah, no problem in talking about it, man. But I'll spoiler it to not bother anyone who doesn't care about this stuff:
SpoilerShow
Thankfully I'm doing fine - the damage in my house was minimal compared to what happened just a few blocks down the street: the exact area where I live was just barely hit by the flood. The house itself was just a few centimeters too high from the ground to have been flooded, but the service area in the back of the property (which had the floor a few centimeters lower) ended up being hit by about 30cm/12 inches of flooding. Thankfully that wasnt enough to hit the appliances I had suspended over before fleeing. I did ended up losing some wooden furniture, but overall it wasn't too bad. Some of that stuff was older and in need of replacement anyway.

The worst part was not knowing how high the water would end up hitting, so I had to flee the area with my cat and my dogs when the water level on the street was over my hips - carrying terrified animals up a few blocks is less than ideal. Oh, and when I came back home to keep an eye on the stuff I've left back, for a few days there was no power, and there were reports of thieves going around with stolen boats to ransack people's homes - staying awake the entire night alone in the dark with gunshots going in the background is very stressful, as you might imagine. At the end of the third night of that nonsense I was almost at the end of my wits. Thankfully it didn't take much longer for the power to come back.

All said and done, it could have been so much worse - but, on the other hand, it was a perfect storm of things going wrong last May that I can't fathom what exactly could go even more wrong. At least it wasn't that hard to recover from it, despite the hardships. But it was very depressing to go around the city for a while and seeing the piles of garbage piled on the streets waiting for removal, knowing those piles were people's entire possessions in most cases.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:19 pm

Aaron Heitke, a Border Chief in San Diego testified in Congress today. Pieces of information of note include that he was ordered to not to publicize arrests of migrants with ties to terrorist organizations (given its the Southern border, I would assume 'terrorist organizations' includes a lot of cartels), that the number of countries of origin the Border Patrol in the area could deport migrants to decreased, that they did not have much information on these migrants, there were no agents present in states like Arizona, Texas and California, that there was more concern with dodging the media than deportation - and that he felt Biden did not work with him.

There's no spin, a response from the Harris campaign would be both necessary from her, and unlikely. This just looks bad.

As far as the border is concerned, I think the political effect is regional. If Commiefornia were competitive, this might hurt, but probably not there. This will bring Harris down in Texas, even though she wasn't going to win it, and Arizona is out of reach officially, I would argue.
Complicity wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:44 pm
Stand in front of an incoming train while you are at it, faggot.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:12 pm
Disregard, I suck cocks.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:12 pm

Maricopa County will get Miles Antwiller to spin the ballot printers for Harris.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:24 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:19 pm
given its the Southern border, I would assume 'terrorist organizations' includes a lot of cartels
Ha! I've seen Arabs, Chinese, Indians, African niggers, etc. standing at the boarder. The whole world can get into America as long as they can get into Mexico.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sat Sep 21, 2024 12:38 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:24 pm
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:19 pm
given its the Southern border, I would assume 'terrorist organizations' includes a lot of cartels
Ha! I've seen Arabs, Chinese, Indians, African niggers, etc. standing at the boarder. The whole world can get into America as long as they can get into Mexico.
I agree. Chinese are on our Cucknadian border waiting to invade.
Complicity wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:44 pm
Stand in front of an incoming train while you are at it, faggot.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:12 pm
Disregard, I suck cocks.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 21, 2024 12:45 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:22 pm
Flood
SpoilerShow
We had storm floods from the Baltic sea across our entire state line last October. In the smallest city in Germany, Arnis, the dyke broke, leading to the second worst flooding in history.
I've helped in some of the cleanup work and some people's houses were a cool 2.5m underwater, basically to the ceiling of the ground floor. Shit was utterly fucked. Insurance covers absolutely none of that.

Also just about every camping lot along the north-eastern coastline all the way down to the Kiel bay was devastated. Most were empty by then but some in the north near the Dansih border still had campers parked there. Those were bulldozed wholesale.
Got a hefty cold for my efforts.

It could've been worse, is what I'm saying.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:59 am

Speaking of floods, Poland really got it, didn't they? That is what they get for not accepting diversity into their homes.
SpoilerShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:09 am

Poland and Czechia both got hit real bad. Better get flooded with water than niggers, I say.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!