Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
CuckTurdginson

Re: Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu May 02, 2024 3:32 am

They all wanna be citizens they might as well be.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu May 02, 2024 3:36 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 3:14 am
We should annex Mexico and then greenlight a full military war against the cartel. I'm talking tanks and shit. Jets flying over cartel cities and dropping bombs.
That’s always been my solution to dealing with the cartel. Make our boys fight for something worthwhile for a change.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 02, 2024 12:08 pm

Why stop at cartel cities? If you wanna make sure you leave no stone untouched.
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 12:57 am
Unrelated side note - I love the white people that will ramble about how Venezuela and North Korea are secret paradises but also refuse to move there.
These people want communism to work so badly they refuse to believe any reports to the contrary.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Thu May 02, 2024 1:19 pm

All the locals should be driven even further south in retaliation for illegal immigration, and the fact I want to chill in Mexico with dealing with the beans.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu May 02, 2024 6:08 pm

Looked at Allan Lichtman's 13 Keys to the White House - he's a shitlib but he correctly predicted Trump's 2016 win in the midst of the Hillary landslide media frenzy - he says he's making his prediction in August.

The gist is one candidate needs to secure 7 keys to be a lock for re-election. I can find 6 against Biden and 6 for. The only one I think is undecided is "Good Short Term Economy" - since our economy shitshow could improve by the Fed lifting interest rates - since that's why things still suck right now.

The gist is - if the Fed keeps these interest rates in four to five months - its Trump, if they lift them and things pick up - its Biden.
ebin namefag wrote:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu May 02, 2024 6:14 pm

Will the fed lifting interesting rates reduce grocery costs? The real sting right now is purchasing everyday essentials.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu May 02, 2024 6:19 pm

With business rates - I could have this wrong, but it sounds like your grocery store will get money from the bank to get their products, when interest rates are high - like they are now - the highest since 2001 - that process will cost more.
ebin namefag wrote:

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu May 02, 2024 9:30 pm

The only way to reduce prices is for the FED to stop printing money, and that's never going to happen.

Anyway, Styxfaggothammer used to talk extensively about these 13 keys in 2020 - I'm pretty sure he counted Trump having 8 of them or so. Didn't matter a single bit in the end. The only real winner of the 2024 will be Israel and you know it.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Thu May 02, 2024 9:51 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 6:08 pm
13 Keys to the White House
13 keys is a bullshit, self-driven metric that is largely down to the political leanings and personal feelings of the person interpreting them

If you're not in the bubble, then there is absolutely no way that Biden scores above a 2. Would be a 1 but the DNC did their damn best to close ranks around him and make sure there were no real primary challengers like RFK Jr.

But if you're in the bubble? The economy's perfect and better than it was four years ago, RFK Jr isn't a serious third party challenger, the Afghan pull-out wasn't a complete and total disaster, Ukraine are winning the war, Hamas aren't shutting down college campuses, Joe Biden isn't a corrupt paedophile who uses his drug-addled son to go around selling his influence to hostile nations, Biden has slightly more charisma than a dead sea horse and Donald Trump does not

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu May 16, 2024 8:20 pm

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.