Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:59 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:39 pm
Just one analyst, though.
I struggle to think of anyone outside of Soviet Russia who was this shameless

TheBilthCollector

Post by TheBilthCollector » Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:09 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Yeah, the one that confused inflation for GDP growth.

Best economy in 50 years? Great! When do we see double digit interest rates? Hell, I'd settle for it being a whole number.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:15 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:08 am
and natural disasters.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:29 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:15 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:08 am
and natural disasters.
I know at least one person (muh one analyst, bro) who had their house completely ruined by a hurricane.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:14 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:10 pm
The south african data is really interesting. Of course, not every country has great reporting methodology, but the general curve is a good indication of the virus deadliness. Omicron has been very mild in South Africa because the virus isn't very deadly. The useful thing about the south african data is most people there aren't vaccinated. So we get to see the data largely unfiltered by vaccines.
The one slimey thing I have seen them use to excuse that is "80% of South Africa already had Covid but you can't see it in the numbers because their testing is bad, so their numbers don't count. It's totally different". Funny, doesn't that mean you have just admitted that the vaccines are fucking useless since a lot of countries have vaccination rates at that level or close to it? Along with many people actually getting the virus which would add it up to 80% at least anyway?

The numbers they saw are being replicated anyway, an increase in hospitalisations WITH Covid and fuck all pressure on ICUs. They were expecting a giant Delta wave in the winter in the Northern Hemisphere so they could pull the same shit they did over here but Omicron fucked that up but they kept going with the fear anyway. Biden would have been banking on a Delta panic to help justify his mandates but with Omicron he's fucked and he knows it.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:44 pm

That one fearmongering doctor whose videos I sometimes post here has actually said "Omicron may be the best thing to happen to us since the pandemic started." HE said that.

Because he's looking at the data and all the data is positive. Hospitalizations are down. Deaths are way down. Those who do show up in hospital with omicron are typically being treated for something else. I believe the word he used was "incidental." Many cases of omicron are asymptomatic or only mildly symptomatic (milder than a common cold.)

The USA has moved its isolation period from 10 days to 5 because a) people need to work and b) omicron is too bitchmade to care about. The UK is on 8 days I think? And with plans to shorten. Australia, if I'm remembering right, is saying that isolation isn't necessary at all unless your case is symptomatic. We can expect all the isolation periods to shorten. If omicron becomes the dominant strain, things look very promising. Omicron will wear itself out spreading to everyone, blasting herd immunity to the stratosphere with bitchass cold symptoms (or asymptomatic) and that could be the end.

But that's IF we don't (((suddenly find, completely by accident))) a new, super deadly strain that requires more endless jabs and freedom removals.

Oh, and that doctor also posted up a video talking about vaccine immunity vs natural immunity. It sounds like, either way, Omicron is bitchmade. Whether you have a weak jab shot or natural immunity, doesn't matter because Leonard Nemoy Unicron still sucks too much to hurt you. I know he's pro-jab but still, sounds like the new strain is weak shit. Very transmissable though. Supposedly stays in the air for hours.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:40 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
I can remember when there were experts saying printing tons of money wouldn't lead to inflation, or, if it did, it wouldn't matter, too

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:06 pm

Nobue wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:04 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:18 pm
I know a person who is suffering from Alzheimer’s. It started with her memory and about three years later her muscles started to tighten and she has developed hand shaking. Alzheimer’s eventually leads to Parkinson's and vice versa. I wouldn't wish this disease on my worst enemy.
M

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:19 pm

Something wrong there, kiwifag?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:45 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
And let's not mention or link to that one analyst that is totally not made up.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!