Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Biden and His Presidency)

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:20 am

Why would they? East Germany has cost us billions for decades and they were downright futuristic compared to NK.
It's a money sink that is worth more as a land blockade and missile base against SK than it would be taking it over.
Meanwhile, HK is fully financed just by the taxes on horse race bets.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:58 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:20 am
Why would they? East Germany has cost us billions for decades and they were downright futuristic compared to NK.
It's a money sink that is worth more as a land blockade and missile base against SK than it would be taking it over.
Exactly. One of the reasons why China props up NK's regime is precisely to avoid a refugee crisis on their southern borders. They also appreciate having something between themselves and the US bases in SK. It sucks for the unlucky Fuck a who happen to live there, but the regime isn't going anywhere anytime soon, unless something huge and completely unpredictable happens there.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:24 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:20 am
Yeah, but when has China had a problem with allowing people to starve or outright killing them? Uyghurstan is nothing but desert and China is still replacing the Turks with Han just to expand.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:34 pm

What would they want with NK? They are pretty much in complete control of it as is. Why bother annexing it? Let some fat Kim idiot worry about the details.

Uyghurstan doesn't exist. You do understand the difference between not allowing a region that is already part of your nation to become independent and annexing a place that isn't, right?
Chechnya is a good example. China doesn't want to deal with what Russia had to deal with. They squash that shit right away. For both nations it's unimportant pieces of land but rebellion is not tolerated on a principle basis.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:02 pm

Borders are hard to maintain. Much easier to let some third-world shithole, militant dictatorship maintain them for you, at no cost to you. China could crush NK like a bug if it wanted, which is also why I'm not too worried about NK deciding to randomly nuke someone. They'd get their one shot and then be obliterated instantly. China gives no fucks about warcrimes.

NK is an important """ally""" for China too, in that they are opposed to the western powers. China might be happy to leech up the West's money, but it is not our ally by any means. Many of the other countries in that part of the world are either US allies or western conquests.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:06 pm

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:42 pm

Can't wait for all the lost guns, if this even gets pushed.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

TheBilthCollector

Post by TheBilthCollector » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:58 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:42 pm
Can't wait for all the lost guns, if this even gets pushed.
Shit, I can't wait to sell back Glock-N-Wession slam bang shotguns and low quality 3d printed magazines to the government for exorbitant prices.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:59 am

I have no guns but if it passes then those Supreme Court fucks better make themselves useful and strike it down.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:01 am

Its something he proposed during the campaign - unclear whether this turns into legislation. Doubt it passes bc you've got the libshit Senators in West Virginia and Montana that'll never go for it.

Not my bag, regardless. Not the right approach.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.