Star Dreck

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Star Dreck

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:44 pm

Nobue wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:23 pm
Finally getting around to rewatching TNG. Is there an episode I forgot about where they launch Wesley into the void?
There's one where he gets stabbed:

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:24 pm

You've made my day, sir

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:17 pm

Nobue wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:24 pm
You've made my day, sir
Worf pours one out

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:44 pm

Star Trek: Discovery (STD) now has "trans worms". (I've never seen STD, so I can't answer any questions about this.)

People in the comments that are defending the show are insisting they're saying "trance worms", as if that isn't also retarded.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:01 am

I've never watched it at all but I thought Discovery took place between Enterprise and TOS?

Anyway TNG already did a whole episode about a bunch of androgynous gray aces but Riker's mega-cock turns one of them into a cumthirsty female.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:55 am

RedLine wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:01 am
I've never watched it at all but I thought Discovery took place between Enterprise and TOS?
It used to for the first two seasons, then they skipped to the 32nd century
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:10 am

Oh, that's weird. So the year 3100? Around 700 years after Picard? I think Enterprise to Picard is like 250 years so that's quite a bit of timeline fuckery.
That video isn't much of a 'gotcha' then. The tranny worms could have become ubiquitous after all the known stuff.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:39 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:44 pm
Star Trek: Discovery (STD) now has "trans worms". (I've never seen STD, so I can't answer any questions about this.)

People in the comments that are defending the show are insisting they're saying "trance worms", as if that isn't also retarded.
It has to be trans. Some producer or showrunner or whatever just came out and said everyone in Star Trek is bisexual.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:24 am

Star Trek is one of the few places where a "pansexual vs bisexual" differentiation might actually make sense. Pretty unwoke of them to just go with bi.

But trans stuff has already existed in Star Trek a few times. There was that one Trill on TNG that was fucking Crusher as a man then that host body died and was replaced with a woman but Crusher wouldn't let her eat her asshole because the doctor was a homophobic Trump voter. In DS9 Dax was always talking about how great it was to have a cock with her old bodies until Worf started hollowing out her uterus. They also turned Quark into a woman for an episode and he closed some financial deal by showing the competition his sweet Ferengi tits and pussy. And I already brought up the member of that androgynous race that Riker fucked into becoming a woman.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:56 am

All dem Trill worms switch genders all the time, if I remember correctly.
Rushy wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:55 am
It used to for the first two seasons, then they skipped to the 32nd century
Now that's a convenient excuse to shut up all those older (aka lesser) fans whining about muh precious continuity.

I would also wager that the 32nd Century is a miserable shithole century with gratuitous swearing and racism. NuTrek loves that stuff.
Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:39 am
It has to be trans. Some producer or showrunner or whatever just came out and said everyone in Star Trek is bisexual.
You would be too with people like Kirk and Riker around.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette