Star Dreck

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
User avatar
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4769
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: WA, USA

Re: Star Dreck

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat May 23, 2020 7:46 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:19 pm
Any chance of TMP getting a new cut?
I keep hearing rumors that it's going to happen, but it never seems to.
This old DVD is still the best edit.
お前はもう死んでいる。

User avatar
jpakke
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:37 pm

Re: Star Dreck

Post by jpakke » Sat May 23, 2020 9:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 4:40 pm
jpakke wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 6:41 am
I've always thought that Pulaski was a lot better character than Crusher, who was so fucking boring and bland. At least Pulaski had characterization.
Wasn't she just Dr. McCoy with a vagina?
Pretty much, still much better character than Crusher.

User avatar
Tony Schiavone
Posts: 2600
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm

Re: Star Dreck

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sun May 24, 2020 2:01 am

jpakke wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:32 pm

Pretty much, still much better character than Crusher.
She was just there to be the less-attractive female. The motherly caring one banging Picard instead of the empathic one banging Riker.

I do remember liking the one episode with her that saw her running around losing her mind because the crew were disappearing.
It was weirdly funny to watch the actress trying to act hysterical.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Star Dreck

Post by Guest » Mon May 25, 2020 6:55 am

Imagine thinking old ass Pulaski was a better character. There's a reason why her awful character was never mentioned outside of season 2.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 27843
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Star Dreck

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 25, 2020 10:18 am

And that reason was most likely Wil Wheaton.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Star Dreck

Post by Guest » Mon May 25, 2020 12:23 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 10:18 am
And that reason was most likely Wil Wheaton.
Gates McFadden was hot as fuck in the early 90s.

BenComicGraphics
Posts: 1698
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:51 pm

Re: Star Dreck

Post by BenComicGraphics » Mon May 25, 2020 1:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 12:23 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 10:18 am
And that reason was most likely Wil Wheaton.
Gates McFadden was hot as fuck in the early 90s.
Were you picturing gates McFadden's boobs in Insurrection?

User avatar
Guest

Re: Star Dreck

Post by Guest » Thu May 28, 2020 7:52 am

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 1:05 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 12:23 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 10:18 am
And that reason was most likely Wil Wheaton.
Gates McFadden was hot as fuck in the early 90s.
Were you picturing gates McFadden's boobs in Insurrection?
I just wanted that hot red muff. Don't kink shame.

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6015
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Star Dreck

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat May 30, 2020 4:16 pm

Season 1 was about Brexit and Blormph, Season 2 is going to be about ChinkFlu and George Floyd.
Is Spoony dead yet?

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 30306
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Star Dreck

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 31, 2020 1:14 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 4:16 pm
Season 1 was about Brexit and Blormph, Season 2 is going to be about ChinkFlu and George Floyd.
Man, I don't know about you but I can't wait to not watch it.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests