Star Dreck

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 27423
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Star Dreck

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 20, 2020 1:44 am

I bet he's got his overly condescending tirades from her.
"Listen Lewis, I've told you before but apparently I'll have to tell you again. Dinner has no. Set. Schedule! The tendies will be done when they are done. I don't think you understand how much work this takes. First I have to get to my car and drive to the Walmart..."
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5127
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Star Dreck

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri May 22, 2020 12:38 am

Watching some early DS9. Didn't know Jonathan Banks was in an episode.

Also, Dax and Kira are fucking gorgeous. Even Keiko Obrien is decently fuckable. All are better than those tramps in Picard.
Is Spoony dead yet?

BenComicGraphics
Posts: 1242
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:51 pm

Re: Star Dreck

Post by BenComicGraphics » Fri May 22, 2020 1:19 am

Terry Farrell claims Berman told her to wear a better bra.

I respect Berman for this.

User avatar
RedLine
Posts: 979
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:47 am

Re: Star Dreck

Post by RedLine » Fri May 22, 2020 1:30 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 12:38 am
Watching some early DS9.
Also, Dax and Kira are fucking gorgeous. Even Keiko Obrien is decently fuckable. All are better than those tramps in Picard.
Yea, aside from Janeway, Polaski, and Guinan old Trek generally did a good job of casting women that you wanted to put the wood to. Even shitbox Enterprise got this part right.

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5127
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Star Dreck

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri May 22, 2020 1:55 am

RedLine wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 1:30 am
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 12:38 am
Watching some early DS9.
Also, Dax and Kira are fucking gorgeous. Even Keiko Obrien is decently fuckable. All are better than those tramps in Picard.
Yea, aside from Janeway, Polaski, and Guinan old Trek generally did a good job of casting women that you wanted to put the wood to. Even shitbox Enterprise got this part right.
In fairness to Diana Muldaur, she was fine a fuck in TOS.
Is Spoony dead yet?

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 13358
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Star Dreck

Post by rabidtictac » Fri May 22, 2020 5:42 am

Yeah she was.

Image
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:18 am
I know somebody is in the right and telling the truth when they block me when I start asking questions.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Star Dreck

Post by Guest » Fri May 22, 2020 5:57 am

>3DPD
Disgusting.
None of them are sexier than the cat from TAS.

User avatar
jpakke
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:37 pm

Re: Star Dreck

Post by jpakke » Fri May 22, 2020 6:41 am

I've always thought that Pulaski was a lot better character than Crusher, who was so fucking boring and bland. At least Pulaski had characterization.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 13358
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Star Dreck

Post by rabidtictac » Fri May 22, 2020 7:43 am

jpakke wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 6:41 am
I've always thought that Pulaski was a lot better character than Crusher, who was so fucking boring and bland. At least Pulaski had characterization.
Thass rite! She was hardly hideous even when she was old. I'll take "old grouchy doctor" over "some bitch who moons over picard but refuses to bone him even though they're both gagging for it."

An entire episode of TNG was about how Crusher and Picard could read each others' minds and wanted to have sex but didn't. :lol: :lol: :lol: Then they pignosis'd themselves at the end of the episode about how they're enlightened liberals or some shit.
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:18 am
I know somebody is in the right and telling the truth when they block me when I start asking questions.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 22399
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Star Dreck

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 22, 2020 9:53 am

Pulaski was the greatest gilf of the 24th century. No contest, really.
Guest wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 5:57 am
None of them are sexier than the cat from TAS.
Guestposting was a triumph.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests