Star Dreck

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
rabidtictac

Re: Star Dreck

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:17 pm

The irony is Koenig went on to be the best actor of the bunch, next to Nemoy and Shatner. His performance as Bester in Babylon 5 was far beyond the tepid acting of TNG and most of DS9.

Uhura was always shit. Shit character, shit acting. All she does is wear short skirts and bitch that the communication device isn't working. She's not a she-beast like Guinan is in TNG, but her character could have been replaced with a block of wood that had "I've tried all frequencies and they're not responding!" pasted to it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:00 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:31 pm
Now that you mention it, I can recall episodes that had some other guy instead of Checkov :thinking:
Do you mean this guy?
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Hadley
He was actually in almost every episode, but was never allowed to speak.
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:17 pm
The irony is Koenig went on to be the best actor of the bunch, next to Nimoy and Shatner.
All three are ✡️! But I always liked Deforest Kelley a lot, too.
Uhura was always shit. Shit character, shit acting. All she does is wear short skirts and bitch that the communication device isn't working
Well, the story is that she wanted to quit, but Martin Luther King convinced her to stay.
The thing is, TOS wasn't really an ensemble show. Kirk, Spock, and McCoy are the stars of the show. They're the only ones listed on the opening credits. The other guys were lesser, and they grew to resent that. They blamed Shatner, but it was never really his fault. The show was designed that way.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:02 pm

Good thing the best of the classic Trek movies redeemed her completely.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:52 am

The Final Frontier is underrated. It's the most TOS of all the films
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:26 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Uhura was always shit.
This must have been painful for you to type.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:11 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Uhura was always shit. Shit character, shit acting. All she does is wear short skirts and bitch that the communication device isn't working. She's not a she-beast like Guinan is in TNG, but her character could have been replaced with a block of wood that had "I've tried all frequencies and they're not responding!" pasted to it.
She also had an affair with Gene Roddenberry. (She said this at a convention that I was at once. I'm not sure why she would make this up.)

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:41 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:11 am
rabidtictac wrote:
She also had an affair with Gene Roddenberry. (She said this at a convention that I was at once. I'm not sure why she would make this up.)
I can't say I disapprove of his choice for pump and dumps. Just a shame she can't act.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:13 am

Hadley? Is he a whiny faggot who hates everything made after 1995 too?

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:11 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Gene had four side bitches at that time.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:51 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:20 pm
Gene had four side bitches at that time.
I don't doubt it! Were they all actresses on the show? I know two of those were Majel and Nichelle. I've heard so many rumors, some of them suggest he was the Harvey Weinstein of outer space.
お前はもう死んでいる。