Star Dreck

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Star Dreck

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:46 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:39 pm
Is that a thing with Burger shows? That they host what is basically Half in the Bag, except they aren't allowed to shit over the episode?
I don't know when the trend started but Talking Dead was a thing, a talk show immediately after some dreck from the worst show on TV.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:51 pm

They had a similar show over here for Game of Thrones. Then for stupid shit like Bake Off. They're obviously popular enough for it to be a thing, but I can't think of anyone who actually watches them
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:07 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:39 pm
You're obviously not familiar with 24th Century technology. The sperm gets beamed into the replicator matrix, where the proteins are used to enrich replicated food and drinks.
I mean, apparently so. In Voyager there was an episode where a Vulcan fucked a holochick for Pon Farr and he turned off the program when he was done and there was no spooge.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:49 pm

I saw the first episode of Picard.

Patrick Stewart is great. I love everything to do with him, the reason he quit Starfleet is legit and feels like an interesting development of his character. It's cool how it ties into the 2009 film too.

Everything else is bleugh. The new storyline just isn't that interesting to me and feels like it's cut from the same cloth as Discovery. Same goes for the way everything is written. They're just lucky they have a juggernaut like Stewart making their dialogue sound good.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:53 pm

Rushy wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:49 pm
It's cool how it ties into the 2009 film too.
I can't think of anything less cool.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:56 pm

Synopsis is retarded and JJ-Trek as can be. Remember how Data was like the only Android back in TNG? Well it turns out Starfleet had 100,000 working on Mars and they all turned bad and killed everyone while Picard was there preparing to save Romulus.

Kurtzman couldn't even maintain continuity with the comic they made to specifically accommodate the 2009 reboot and said was canon.

Also why is a random corner of the couch circled in that picture? Is THAT supposed to be some detail that convinces me the sets are the same and not the glaring obviousness of everything else?
Is Spoony dead yet?

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:59 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:56 pm
Synopsis is retarded and JJ-Trek as can be. Remember how Data was like the only Android back in TNG? Well it turns out Starfleet had 100,000 working on Mars and they all turned bad and killed everyone while Picard was there preparing to save Romulus.
It's reasonable enough given the time skip between Nemesis and the 2009 movie, plus the fact that they built up Data's connection with Maddox in several episodes of TNG
Kugelfisch wrote:

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:01 pm

Rushy wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:59 pm
they built up Data's connection with Maddox in several episodes of TNG
Did Data fuck his gf too?

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:01 pm
Rushy wrote:
they built up Data's connection with Maddox in several episodes of TNG
Did Data fuck his gf too?
Given that Tasha got robodick, I wouldn't be surprised
Kugelfisch wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:45 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:51 pm
They had a similar show over here for Game of Thrones. Then for stupid shit like Bake Off. They're obviously popular enough for it to be a thing, but I can't think of anyone who actually watches them
They're probably just a way for the channels to control the narrative of an episode's reaction. The GoT ones for the craptastic last season might be especially sad.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:07 pm
I mean, apparently so. In Voyager there was an episode where a Vulcan fucked a holochick for Pon Farr and he turned off the program when he was done and there was no spooge.
In large enough quantities, it might also be the secret behind the Voyager firing more photon torpedoes over the course of the series than it actually started with.
Rushy wrote:
It's reasonable enough given the time skip between Nemesis and the 2009 movie, plus the fact that they built up Data's connection with Maddox in several episodes of TNG
Yeah, but the Federation doesn't really have the best experience with machine beings. Not counting Data as the big exception, we've got...
  • Lore (aka Evil Data)
  • V'Ger
  • that other sentient satellite from TOS
  • some big evil android that Kirk destroyed with a penis rock
  • the motherfucking Borg
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette