The Comedy Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Lindsay's Liver

The Comedy Thread

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:44 am

Who's funny? Who's not funny? Who's embroiled in a sex scandal? This is a thread to praise or, more likely, complain about stand-up comedians. The fags who do sketch comedy and that improv bullshit that nobody likes are open season, too, I guess.

I don't know. I mostly just wanted an excuse to share some of the wonderful reactions to Louis CK getting a rapturous standing ovation at the Legion of Skanks festival last weekend.

Here's a woman who seems to think that Louis CK is some kind of jerk-off bomb that's apt to go off any moment:
Then there's this bitch, who took valuable time away from talking about how gender pronouns are oppressive to post DOZENS of tweets obsessing over Louis CK performing again. She's "non-binary" and full of nonsense, as well.
Then there's "comedian" Sara Schaefer, who's so bored by the idea of people still being interested in Louis CK that she had to post 186 angry tweets about it:
And I don't know what the hell this person is talking about. You tell me.

Re: The Comedy Thread

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:45 am

>He's just like Trump.
LOL, faggot sucked Hillary and nigger dicks years before it was cool and this is how his ideal audience treats him.
Ginger Jew faggot is just gonna suck up his revived edgelord audience who conveniently forgot the intense faggot years.
Jew York comedy died with O&A.
Feed Nana.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:28 am

The Guest is not wrong. Louis CK had some irritiatingly "woke" tendencies before he became a pariah.

In his current state, I like that he seems to be leaning into his new outlaw status.

Meanwhile, the SJW crowd are merciless. He betrayed them and now they just want him dead. They don't want him to perform. They don't want him to make any money. They hate the idea of him working, living, breathing or exisiting.

No joke, they want him to commit suicide.

For all of his flaws, I do like that Louis CK is not playing along with their narrative.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:52 am

I love that Woowie is triggering the libs, and owning them too.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:41 pm

Louis CucK can fuck off. I don't know a more extreme libshit mainstream comedian that isn't a Jew than him. Too bad that all those years he told us how tasty he thinks nigger cocks look don't count nothing to the lefty lunatics he pandered to when he was thrown under the bus.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:57 pm

The same Louie whose in this clip spouting the values of Hillary Clinton and the values of motherhood as a divorcee who IIRC won custody of his kids while being nodded at by a Catholic child molester and a divorced abortionist.
Thats the same Louie you see pandering to the brainless Legion of Skanks fans he rightfully despises. Louie is a pretentious art fag asshole like all his other gay friends like Marc Maron and he's still livid that his shitty movie with the refrigerator woman got canceled and was only seen by the same /tv/ shitposters that labeled him as the Cuck King in the first place.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:14 pm

Conan O'Brien is the only funny talk show host right now, at least when he's improvising.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:44 pm

Rushy wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:14 pm
Conan O'Brien is the only funny talk show host right now, at least when he's improvising.
>right now
Maybe pre-Tonight Show.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:02 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:28 am
The Guest is not wrong. Louis CK had some irritiatingly "woke" tendencies before he became a pariah.

In his current state, I like that he seems to be leaning into his new outlaw status.

Meanwhile, the SJW crowd are merciless. He betrayed them and now they just want him dead. They don't want him to perform. They don't want him to make any money. They hate the idea of him working, living, breathing or exisiting.

No joke, they want him to commit suicide.

For all of his flaws, I do like that Louis CK is not playing along with their narrative.
People on the left never forgive in current year. Some leftie kiwifag said this like he was proud of it. It's going to fuck them over in the long run because more and more celebrities and media types like Louie CucK are going to realize their only way out is to pander to the right. The left has a stranglehold on almost all media but as they keep kicking people with platforms, money and influence out of their club, they're going to slowly fuck themselves over.

This is also why people who were in the Alt-Right like Baked Alaska who suddenly get woke are the dumbest fucks ever. The left will parade them out a few times to have them give testimonial on why right wing bad, but the rest of the time they have to live in a state of constant groveling and prostrating themselves for past wrongthink while being mostly treated with contempt and ignored.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:41 pm

Baked Alaska never had any real beliefs and was just using for low IQ internet racists for money and fame. He's the best example of what the alt-right e-celeb is truly after.