Children's Card Games

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
User avatar
CIANigger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6842
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Children's Card Games

Post by CIANigger » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:23 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:29 pm
I always held the opinion that th YGO! animu could be greatly improved by replacing everyone with the cast of Boondocks.
YGO Abridged should just be spliced lines from Boondocks.

Grandpa yugi voiced by Grandad.
Signature | CLASSIFIEDShow
Image

User avatar
Tony Schiavone
Posts: 1948
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm

Re: Children's Card Games

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:23 pm

Makes sense if you think about it. Yu-Gee-Oh has always evoked a flavor of Egyptian motif and themes, which speak directly to the WE WUZ KANGZ people.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 20822
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Children's Card Games

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:25 pm

And really, the only major plot difference is that the YGO! cast solves their turf wars with card games instead of drive-bys.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
CIANigger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6842
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Children's Card Games

Post by CIANigger » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:33 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:25 pm
And really, the only major plot difference is that the YGO! cast solves their turf wars with card games instead of drive-bys.
No wonder gang related shootings are down!
Signature | CLASSIFIEDShow
Image

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3740
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Children's Card Games

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:57 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:23 pm
Makes sense if you think about it. Yu-Gee-Oh has always evoked a flavor of Egyptian motif and themes, which speak directly to the WE WUZ KANGZ people.
That may have been true in the past, but current year Yugaybroh is all about magical girls and space dragons.

Meanwhile, Magic goes almost full woke with a bunch of nigger characters (one of them being a 8-of on some top-tier decks), and yet them blacks still want nothing to do with it.

User avatar
CIANigger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6842
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Children's Card Games

Post by CIANigger » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:59 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:57 pm
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:23 pm
Makes sense if you think about it. Yu-Gee-Oh has always evoked a flavor of Egyptian motif and themes, which speak directly to the WE WUZ KANGZ people.
That may have been true in the past, but current year Yugaybroh is all about magical girls and space dragons.

Meanwhile, Magic goes almost full woke with a bunch of nigger characters (one of them being a 8-of on some top-tier decks), and yet them blacks still want nothing to do with it.
You didn't believe in the heart of the cards and shall suffer for your heresy.
Signature | CLASSIFIEDShow
Image

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3740
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Children's Card Games

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:04 pm

That's because Magic players simply cannot believe in the Heart of the Cards due too many games lost by mana screw and mana flood.

User avatar
Poonoo
Bureaucrat
Posts: 5096
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Children's Card Games

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:16 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:46 pm
Image
Getting Chris Chan flashbacks with his Pokemon cards.
mad bum wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:18 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:01 am
....if you say so.
*Flip's table after losing*

"YA'LL WANNA DUEL NIGGA..."

*pulls out glock*

"...LET'S D-D-D-D DUEL"

"AIN'T MY FAULT YOUR BROKE ASS CAN'T AFFORD A BALLIN DECK...NIGGA"
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.
Image

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 20822
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Children's Card Games

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:16 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:57 pm
That may have been true in the past, but current year Yugaybroh is all about magical girls and space dragons.
I want my Dark Magician Girl spinoff animu, dammit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 11448
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Children's Card Games

Post by mad bum » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:13 pm

I might of told this story here before, but I had a coworker who was obsessed with dark magician girl and found real women not attractive. It was like my very own voice. :lol:
Image
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Moe Bitches and 1 guest