It's official: Fury Road is the greatest film of the decade.

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 18451
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: It's official: Fury Road is the greatest film of the decade.

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 14, 2019 1:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 7:10 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 5:51 pm
TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 5:39 pm
No Whiplash, no Green Room, no Blade Runner 2049, no It Comes at Night no the Nice Guys completely retared list.
They obviously rushed the list before the new Sanic movie comes out. It'll chance cinema forever.
Ironically Sonic won't change the game.
It has been changed already and there's no turning back.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3633
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: It's official: Fury Road is the greatest film of the decade.

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue May 14, 2019 3:26 pm

The Sonic Movie should literally change the game. Future Sonic games should use his movie appearance for consistency going forward.

User avatar
Guest

Re: It's official: Fury Road is the greatest film of the decade.

Post by Guest » Tue May 14, 2019 4:54 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 3:26 pm
The Sonic Movie should literally change the game. Future Sonic games should use his movie appearance for consistency going forward.
Please stop giving SEGA more shitty ideas. They have more than enough of them already.

User avatar
RAPEMAN
Posts: 2518
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: It's official: Fury Road is the greatest film of the decade.

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue May 14, 2019 7:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 4:54 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 3:26 pm
The Sonic Movie should literally change the game. Future Sonic games should use his movie appearance for consistency going forward.
Please stop giving SEGA more shitty ideas. They have more than enough of them already.
I don't think Sega Japan particularly likes this movie.

User avatar
Guest

Re: It's official: Fury Road is the greatest film of the decade.

Post by Guest » Tue May 14, 2019 8:01 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 7:28 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 4:54 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 3:26 pm
The Sonic Movie should literally change the game. Future Sonic games should use his movie appearance for consistency going forward.
Please stop giving SEGA more shitty ideas. They have more than enough of them already.
I don't think Sega Japan particularly likes this movie.
Sega Japan doesn't like the gaijin in general.

User avatar
CuckTurdginson
Posts: 543
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Re: It's official: Fury Road is the greatest film of the decade.

Post by CuckTurdginson » Tue May 14, 2019 8:20 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 11:16 pm
Whoever put Tree of Life on there needs to be fucking shot.

Notice I’m not seeing anything like I Saw the Devil or The Man From Nowhere, korean cinema must be too hardcore for these faggots. No Ex Machina? Fuck you people.
Ex Machina has rape and robot waifus, it is the actual best movie of the decade.
Guest wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:09 pm
I hate to admit but I've thought about doing the same. I hate women and I don't want them to have any more influence in my life. Plus I'm running out of HDD space to horde music and anime.

User avatar
TheManWithNoPlan
Posts: 580
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:20 pm

Re: It's official: Fury Road is the greatest film of the decade.

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Tue May 14, 2019 8:29 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 8:20 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 11:16 pm
Whoever put Tree of Life on there needs to be fucking shot.

Notice I’m not seeing anything like I Saw the Devil or The Man From Nowhere, korean cinema must be too hardcore for these faggots. No Ex Machina? Fuck you people.
Ex Machina has rape and robot waifus, it is the actual best movie of the decade.
+Oscar Isacc dancing 10/10

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 14909
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: It's official: Fury Road is the greatest film of the decade.

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 14, 2019 8:38 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 10:54 pm
I can't make any excuses for the bat-voice though. Man it was bad in all the films.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 14909
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: It's official: Fury Road is the greatest film of the decade.

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 14, 2019 8:41 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 3:26 pm
The Sonic Movie should literally change the game. Future Sonic games should use his movie appearance for consistency going forward.
Sanic 06 would've been a lot better with this improved design.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 7:28 pm
I don't think Sega Japan particularly likes this movie.
I think that movie broke quite a few kokoros over there.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Guest

Re: It's official: Fury Road is the greatest film of the decade.

Post by Guest » Tue May 14, 2019 11:59 pm

Sega of Japan doesn't like Sonic period judging by the quality of the games they've been putting out the past two decades.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Rushy and 3 guests