Horror as an allegory

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6316
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: Horror as an allegory

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:43 am

Rushy wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:38 am
For all I know, you're a woman
There are no women on the internet. You should know better
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
Rushy
Posts: 2705
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:52 am
Location: Don't ask if you don't want to know

Re: Horror as an allegory

Post by Rushy » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:19 am

There's that Blueberry ragamuffin chick whatever her name was
Is there a better word than fuck? I don't think so. It means sex, fury and the confidence to tell another individual and/or organisation that they don't matter to you. It's basically Donald Trump in 4 letters. Fuck, the president.

User avatar
CIANIgger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4915
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Horror as an allegory

Post by CIANIgger » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:32 am

Rushy wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:19 am
There's that Blueberry ragamuffin chick whatever her name was
Tell me....You didn't fap to that.
SpoilerShow
Image

User avatar
Rushy
Posts: 2705
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:52 am
Location: Don't ask if you don't want to know

Re: Horror as an allegory

Post by Rushy » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:51 am

Image
Is there a better word than fuck? I don't think so. It means sex, fury and the confidence to tell another individual and/or organisation that they don't matter to you. It's basically Donald Trump in 4 letters. Fuck, the president.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Horror as an allegory

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:19 pm

Rushy wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:19 am
There's that Blueberry ragamuffin chick whatever her name was
Blueberry is a fat balding man with an 11 inch penis who gets off on pretending to be an ex-stripper with a sailor moon avatar on incel forums, and you know it.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Horror as an allegory

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:19 pm
Rushy wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:19 am
There's that Blueberry ragamuffin chick whatever her name was
Blueberry is a fat balding man with an 11 inch penis who gets off on pretending to be an ex-stripper with a sailor moon avatar on incel forums, and you know it.
Sounds like a cool dude. He played the woman part very well. He was irritating and a waste of space.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Horror as an allegory

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:06 am

Allegory is gay and so is horror.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6316
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: Horror as an allegory

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:20 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:59 pm
Sounds like a cool dude. He played the woman part very well. He was irritating and a waste of space.
Are you the same guest who keeps going in on tictac? You're a very savage guest, it must be said
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 14930
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Horror as an allegory

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:06 am
Allegory is gay and so is horror.
And all three of those are social constructs.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Horror as an allegory

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:29 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:20 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:59 pm
Sounds like a cool dude. He played the woman part very well. He was irritating and a waste of space.
Are you the same guest who keeps going in on tictac? You're a very savage guest, it must be said
I'm not the Fury Road poster if that's what you're asking.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests