What is going on with capes these days?

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: What is going on with capes these days?

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:24 pm

I think you only have to pay just enough shills to flip the narrative and the useful idiots do the rest. Like you pay Comic Bok.com, and you DON'T pay MovieBob because he will just parrot Comic Book.com anyways.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:37 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:24 pm
I think you only have to pay just enough shills to flip the narrative and the useful idiots do the rest. Like you pay Comic Bok.com, and you DON'T pay MovieBob because he will just parrot Comic Book.com anyways.
Exactly. There are shills and there are woke retards, and when you pay for the first, the second come free!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:19 pm

Capeshit comics are fucking horrendous these days, written by special snowflakes for special snowflakes.

And as bad as the Marvel movies are, they're still better than their Current Year comic incarnation. So this might start to change if Captain Marvel is anything to go by.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:30 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:20 am
Remember when Cisbusters came out? They had all these random YouTubers, who no one had ever heard of and who only had like 15,000 subscribers, shill the movie. Probably the same deal here. I mean, DC and Marvel are owned by two of the largest multimedia conglomerates in the US, if not the world. It's not inconceivable that they could pay shills
Now hold on, I didn't know about this. I remember the newsites stirring up shit and throwing turds at James for refusing to see Cisbusters but not that thing about tubers.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:34 pm

Yeah, when it came out there were a lot of these literally who YouTubers coming out shilling the movie. It transpires that a lot of them got invited to attend a special screening and presumably got paid in exchange for shilling the movie. One of them was a ginger cunt and I think I remember Guru Larry in the comments for his video asking how the fuck he got invited to a special YouTube screening when he's only got 15,000 subscribers.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.