Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Cuckara

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Cuckara » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:13 pm

It is funny how every big so-called anti-SJW insatiably slurps up the most childish entertainment. Like I haven't watched a Marvel movie in years, and that has nothing to do with politics; I simply got tired of that shit. Hell, trashy 80s slasher franchises weren't this repetitive, and those movies were the definition of cookie-cutter filmmaking. Disney can make the exact same movie 20 times in a row within 10 years and the fags will say "reee Captain Marvel sucks, I hate SJWs and their Mary Sues, but this latest Marvel™ movie was a lot of fun! Dare I say, kino! Go see it in IMAX® 3D today!"

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:48 pm

But it was the event of a generation! Everything in history was leading up that one singular moment! It was the culmination of mankind's hopes and dreams!

Batman & Robin > Endgame

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:07 am

I think the last time I watched a Marvel movie (asides Spiderverse) in theaters was Days of Future Past in 2014. But with friends, who actually are huge Marvel fans. Reads the comics, watches the movies, etc. I was just a tag along sir.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:40 am

You and Rushy are the same age, right?

Hmm....

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:46 am

Moe Bitches is Rushy's secret lover confirmed.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:38 am

Cuckara wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:13 pm
It is funny how every big so-called anti-SJW insatiably slurps up the most childish entertainment.
They're not too different from SJWs in this department. They're all manchildren with immature tastes, which is why all of these fuckers have to come up with excuses as to why their kiddie crap is ACTUAL LEE the most artistic and cerebrally-stimulating collection of fiction since the Illiad.
Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:56 pm
Transfer anything we say about Hollywood and capeshit into a video with not-disgusting production values and we'd get banned and Google would send the secret police after us.
Dunno what you're problem is. This sounds amazing :lol:
Mikushit (warning added to protect the innocent)Show
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:56 pm
They're not gonna let a non soy faggot get big in the shitting on SJW media scene. You gotta go back to sucking that Marlel cock after whining about the taste of Hollywood cum. Transfer anything we say about Hollywood and capeshit into a video with not-disgusting production values and we'd get banned and Google would send the secret police after us.
We'd have to watch that shit, though. That is the crux of the problem and why there will never be an IN that isn't a faggot at least some of the time. You already have to be at least somewhat of a faggot to go watch that garbage. Even if it is just to talk shit about it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:45 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:13 pm
It is funny how every big so-called anti-SJW insatiably slurps up the most childish entertainment. Like I haven't watched a Marvel movie in years, and that has nothing to do with politics; I simply got tired of that shit. Hell, trashy 80s slasher franchises weren't this repetitive, and those movies were the definition of cookie-cutter filmmaking. Disney can make the exact same movie 20 times in a row within 10 years and the fags will say "reee Captain Marvel sucks, I hate SJWs and their Mary Sues, but this latest Marvel™ movie was a lot of fun! Dare I say, kino! Go see it in IMAX® 3D today!"
The only thing that holds up for me is the Captain America trilogy. The first is what is was. The second was good because it was all about the government being an unchecked spy and thought machine full if traitors. I'll always support a movie where Robert Redford is the evil bad guy.
The third was a fight between friends over what they thought was right way to do things, and the actual consequences of capeshit. The black guy got paralyzed and Spider-Man is cool with Tony banging his hit Aunt May.

That's really it, though. The rest is the same movie recycled ad naseum.
Last edited by Tony Schiavone on Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:42 pm

Even at their best - not a single MCU capeshit has risen above a 7/10 and probably never well.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:40 am
You and Rushy are the same age, right?

Hmm....
Don't you bring me into this, I've only seen one Marvel movie!