Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:04 pm

I've really been lost after IMDB cowardly removed all their message boards. They were really helpful in tracking down rare stuff. Do you guys know of any forums that specialize in obscure films, especially Asian ones?
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:46 pm

Do you already have an AsianDVDClub account?

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:21 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:46 pm
Do you already have an AsianDVDClub account?
No.
お前はもう死んでいる。

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:06 pm

For people who miss the IMDb boards I suggest checking out https://moviechat.org/ they archived a majority of IMDb's message boards and there is a very active user base. I found out of this place earlier this year and it was quite surprising to find some of my +10 year old IMDb posts from some obscure Dead or Alive 2: Tôbôsha board they had archived. :)
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:39 pm

Apparently the new Neil Armstrong movie with Ryan Gosling won't show them planting the American flag because it might offend someone. That Cucknadian faggot says it transcends America or some shit. Whatevs. I wasn't going to see it anyway after they have his wife in the trailer screeching at NASA brains for being stupid little boys who don't know what they're doing. Even in space movies men aren't allowed to be anything but ignorant cavemen while all women regardless of their education or position are intellectually superior.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:42 pm

From the director of La La Land, so quality!

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:22 am

I just wish Ryan would go back to beating Jews and Albanians to death with hammers.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:13 am

I don't know why anyone would even contemplate watching it anyway. You just knew it was going to be Hollywood revisionist garbage, like that time they claimed black people took us to the moon.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:04 pm

Or when they faked the moon landing in the first place.

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:09 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:13 am
I don't know why anyone would even contemplate watching it anyway. You just knew it was going to be Hollywood revisionist garbage, like that time they claimed black people took us to the moon.
I'm pretty sure Wikipedia says the black mathematicians who put man in space also saved Apollo 13.