Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 22, 2018 10:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 8:29 pm
>Once Upon a Time
Is Rushy a woman or a gay?
A furry. So gay it is. Why'd you think he joined the army? All day around nothing but men. It's not like his clown troop ever gets deployed anywhere.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue May 22, 2018 10:53 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 4:03 pm
Congrats, mate. Now go watch Nosferatu for a slightly different take.

Dracula going to London was in the original novel. I think he figured a more cosmopolitan area would provide him with more hot waifus than his rotten castle in bumfuck nowhere.
Guest wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 8:00 pm
Makes sense. Sony's still trying to set up that Sinister Six nonsense. (Felicity Jones still Black Cat? Probs not.) I just hope they use Andrew Garfield if the rumored Spider-Man cameo happens. Fuck that middle-aged manlet in the Marvel movies.
Are they even allowed to use Spider-Man, or do they share the rights with Marvel Studio? This shit is getting confusing.
They still own all the rights, I believe. The deal with Marvel lets them get a cut of the Homecoming profits without having to spend anything.

Now I want to know who owns the rights to Arachne? Cuz I wants me a big-tittied Spiderwoman movie.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 22, 2018 11:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 10:53 pm
Now I want to know who owns the rights to Arachne? Cuz I wants me a big-tittied Spiderwoman movie.
Friendly reminder that they made Lara Croft flat. What makes you think you'd get a big titty goddess? You'll get some bitch with smaller tits than a 14yr old boy and you'll love it, shitlord. This is Hollywood!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue May 22, 2018 11:44 pm

The new death wish has some horrible acting in it, Bruce Willis doesnt even seem to try anymore these days.
Has a smile on his face after the horrible opening shit just happened, so does in father in law after the car ride home after the funeral what the fuck is this shit.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Wed May 23, 2018 12:20 am

It's his best acting in years too, which is very sad. Ever since he followed Seagal into DTV territory he's been shit. At this point he's just soaking up as much cash as he can so he can retire and play harmonica in his shitty band.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed May 23, 2018 12:23 am

At the beginning I blamed him but once again there isnt much to work with either, the script is laughably bad. He finds a gun but suddenly has unlimited bullets lol and stupid shit like that or his hand getting hurt not hindering his doctor job.

And he seems to enjoy it and keeps on smiling through the whole movie. Both his facial expressions (his fault) and the lines (scripts fault) just make it seem like he is enjoying it, its almost a marvel superhero movie at this point instead of a dark serious semi depressing tone the old death wish had.

I cant take this shit serious anymore and im only halfway in. This is ridiculous beyond belief, an older white guy just walks right into the ghetto to a major dealer and shoots him while his goons run away like little girls XD
Just earlier in the movie a cop said these gangbangers shoot someone as revenge over a myspace comment yet they wont shoot back at this old fart while he casually walks back out of zeh ghetto?? I dont even try to think when watching a dumb action movie but this just forces me to go maaaan this is stupid wtf.

HE GETS SAVED BY A BOWLINGBALLL HAHAHWHAWHAHHAWHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA this shit is getting to clownshoes level now.
And I guess getting boiling water thrown in your face doesnt leave any marks in 2018.
Last edited by AngrySpoonySnob on Wed May 23, 2018 1:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Wed May 23, 2018 12:32 am

Have you ever seen a Chicago gang shooting on Youtube? They all scatter like rats the instant a gun goes off. Can't blame the director for his gritty realism.

Stupidest part was the gang being a bunch of wiggers instead of black guys. And that hot white girl at the gun shop not getting two-hole punched or at least whippin' dem titties out.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed May 23, 2018 12:38 am

Guest wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 12:32 am
Have you ever seen a Chicago gang shooting on Youtube? They all scatter like rats the instant a gun goes off. Can't blame the director for his gritty realism.

Stupidest part was the gang being a bunch of wiggers instead of black guys. And that hot white girl at the gun shop not getting two-hole punched or at least whippin' dem titties out.
No Im not looking to see murder like some ignorant fool, real violence and death is entertainment now?
And that gunshop thing was a tranny.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 23, 2018 12:49 am

Willis hasn't given a fuck for over a decade. I wonder who's got him by the balls so hard that he has to work in movies he clearly doesn't care for. You'd think the dude was loaded and would only have to take up gigs he actually wants to.
>i don't know shit
>ignorant fool

Okay then.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed May 23, 2018 12:54 am

Selling your soul means working to your grave like all those skeleton music artists still getting dragged on stage all drugged up
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine