Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movie Thread

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:12 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:12 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:05 pm
These dumb shits do realise that the actor's got to be able to do stuff an actual tetraplegic wouldn't be able to? Like play the guy before he got crippled, for example.

What's next? They gonna complain that the guy playing Daredevil isn't actually blind?
People have fucking done that I shit you not.
People joke that these Twitter faggots sit around all day looking for things to get offended over, but it's not an exaggeration.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:31 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:12 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:12 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:05 pm
These dumb shits do realise that the actor's got to be able to do stuff an actual tetraplegic wouldn't be able to? Like play the guy before he got crippled, for example.

What's next? They gonna complain that the guy playing Daredevil isn't actually blind?
People have fucking done that I shit you not.
People joke that these Twitter faggots sit around all day looking for things to get offended over, but it's not an exaggeration.
Unemployment plus no soul does that to you.

A relative of mine works in the film industry. I texted her the article and she made the point of how difficult their work is let alone having to help a handicapped actor get around. Plus the whole bitching about discrimination thing is stupid, there just aren’t a lot of roles that someone like that could play.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:18 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:31 am
A relative of mine works in the film industry. I texted her the article and she made the point of how difficult their work is let alone having to help a handicapped actor get around. Plus the whole bitching about discrimination thing is stupid, there just aren’t a lot of roles that someone like that could play.
Not to mention the insurance. A tetraplegic needs a lot of after care. Because pretty much their whole body is paralysed, they need help going to the toilet, they might need help breathing, they need someone to help move them around so they don't develop sores and other stuff. It would be very difficult, if not impossible, to insure someone like that when you make a motion picture, and they're required to insure everything and everyone before they even start filming.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:13 pm

why is wanting to prance around a set surrounded by faggots for the amusement of Jewish faggots considered stunning and brave.
the film industry is nonsense industry for nonsense people.
every film i watch i second guess everything, trying to wonder what the psychos on the screen and behind the camera and in the studio counting isreal's laundered cash are thinking at every moment. makes me sick. i cant enjoy this shit purely anymore. at least with cartoons its easier to imagine the sweaty chingchong slaving over a tablet drawing some slut to make you buy plastic crap for pennies in return.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:13 pm
why is wanting to prance around a set surrounded by faggots for the amusement of Jewish faggots considered stunning and brave.
the film industry is nonsense industry for nonsense people.
every film i watch i second guess everything, trying to wonder what the psychos on the screen and behind the camera and in the studio counting isreal's laundered cash are thinking at every moment. makes me sick. i cant enjoy this shit purely anymore. at least with cartoons its easier to imagine the sweaty chingchong slaving over a tablet drawing some slut to make you buy plastic crap for pennies in return.
Don't be tsundere! This is not the time to lapse into cynicism, I got a feeling 2019 will be the greatest year of (((Hollywood))) there's ever been. The new Avengers will be amazing, it's already hard to hold back my tears when I imagine how gloriously all those "dead" superheroes will return. Captain Marvel, ya-ya-ya, I'm counting days to its premiere. Star Wars 9, I'm waiting that grand revelation how Rey is the strongest being in the universe and how all the Force in the galaxy originates from her pussy. How to train your Dragon 3, The Lego Movie 2, kino, kino. Oh, and Hellboy (I'm not sure is it remake or what, but it will be amazing). 2019 will also be the Year of the YouTube, all I want is, hmm, let's see.. Fortnite and Marques Brownlee. Yaa, that's hawth.

When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:55 pm
Have these invalid shitdicks considered actually doing something for society instead of acting like some shitty fake Hollywood production does jack shit for anybody.
Haven't you heard how the Black Panther movie single-handedly unlocked the poc's true potential?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:50 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:08 pm
Guest wrote:
Have these invalid shitdicks considered actually doing something for society instead of acting like some shitty fake Hollywood production does jack shit for anybody.
Haven't you heard how the Black Panther movie single-handedly unlocked the poc's true potential?
Between thinking Wakanda is a real country and writing articles about how they should squawk like an ape when a white man tries to speak logically to them, yeah I'd say it definitely unlocked their potential for autism.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:37 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:08 pm
Guest wrote:
Black Panther was Old Kai?

The only potential that movie unlocked was the potential for further deluded fantasies of the negroid sub race.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:19 pm
Severely retarded tranny SJW doesn't understand the concept of "acting". What a shocker.

And how many quadriplegic actors are actually out there, twitching in their wheelchairs for their big break in Hollywood? Do you think it's higher than the single digits? What roles are they planning to take after this one? The pool of successful actors in tinsel town is already notoriously small. Not physically being able to play anything but 0.0001% of roles pretty much de facto bars you from entry. Which means you have to get a normal job like the rest of us. Boo fucking hoo.
Christopher Reeve and he's been dead for a while.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:48 pm

I remember Jim Jeffies had a bit where he talked about casting a cripple for his television show and the best candidate for the job was this psycho that set up and elaborate scheme to appear crippled when he was actually normal.
(granted this story might not actually be true since it was part of a stand up bit)