Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Guest » Sat May 26, 2018 10:45 am

What scene?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 26, 2018 10:49 am

The one where the underaged boys gangbang the underaged token chick of the group till someone remembers how to get out of the sewer. I wish I was making this up.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 10:35 am
The King sanctioned miniseries didn't have those scenes? Did it have anything worthwhile in it other than the MILF wife?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat May 26, 2018 10:53 am

We were talking about The Shining, not It
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 26, 2018 11:25 am

Whoops.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sat May 26, 2018 2:18 pm

1969's Frankenstein Must Be Destroyed is definitely the best of the Hammer Frankenstein series so far.
Firstly, it allows Cushing to show off vital aspects of his character: his ruthlessness and intelligence in blackmailing a young doctor and his wife to work with him, his obsession with his work(going so far as to kidnap his old colleague and transplant his brain) and of course his dry wit(in his own words, the doctor's wife must remain in his power because "I need her to make the coffee").

Having a colleague of Frankenstein's go through the traumatic Monster process is a nice way to show how awful the experience really would be and why the Frankenstein story is such a classic to begin with. And the showdown where the Monster confronts and traps Frankenstein in a burning house, tempted by vital research papers, is damn great.

Really, the only way it might've worked even better was if Frankenstein himself was the victim and it ended with him killing the other doctor and himself.

Also, the infamous rape scene was dumb as hell in both concept and execution.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat May 26, 2018 10:55 pm

about to watch Black Water with Jean Claude van Damme and Dolph Lundgren, its probably bad but hopefully its old skool action bad but still entertaining. Gotta see what these legends can still do at this age.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Sun May 27, 2018 12:17 am

What's sad is JCVD still has moves. If he didn't do so much coke he would still be handsome and getting work. Kylie has a sex tape dough.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun May 27, 2018 12:29 am

Stallone made a sequel to Escape Plan (no Arnold this time) and it's apparently going straight to video. He should be better than this. He could be directing now instead of trying to still pull off the action man meme.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Sun May 27, 2018 12:40 am

I need more Stallone directed kino like Staying Alive or The Expendables.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sun May 27, 2018 1:21 pm

Black Water was pretty meh, not good not bad and still enjoyed JCvD and Lundgren but the supporting cast was pretty bad, it says a lot if theyre even worse actors than the 2 leads who are not known for their acting skills.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine