Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:28 pm
First day of sociology class my teacher shows us that rape scene intercut with a cheesy 90s rap video, saying rap causes rape. It causes cancer, yeh, but come on now.
Reminder that Lindsay made a rape rap song.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:27 pm

Why would Lindsey imply that a form of entertainment created by Jewish and African Americans supported rape?

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:55 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:27 pm
Why would Lindsey imply that a form of entertainment created by Jewish and African Americans supported rape?
>aborts a Black baby
>shits on Jewish-Negro music
>ends up marrying a pasty white dude

Lindsay confirmed for red-pilled.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:06 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:19 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:56 pm
It’s the violent fantasy of a conservative director with a Republican agenda.
We are talking about the same Quentin Tarantino who's spent most of his life and career wanting to be a black guy?
He's also a Polanski apologist. He said of the drugged 13 year old rape victim, "She wanted it!".

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:32 pm

At least he didn't hug her, amirite?!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:06 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:19 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:56 pm
It’s the violent fantasy of a conservative director with a Republican agenda.
We are talking about the same Quentin Tarantino who's spent most of his life and career wanting to be a black guy?
He's also a Polanski apologist. He said of the drugged 13 year old rape victim, "She wanted it!".
Well, in Polanski's defence, he really thought she was 16 and I don't know if smoking some weed equals that much as "drugging someone up". What he did wasn't respectable by any means, but this this decades-long manhunt is a bit overblown in relation to what he did..
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:04 pm

Not if the same people that defend his honor with their very lives demand Career Exterminatus for people who have done far, far less.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Throne of Dysentery

Post by Throne of Dysentery » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:14 pm

The man’s a pariah, for obvious and understandable reasons, but I love his films. However, I’ve never been accused of having good taste before.
I never sold my Daewoo. I kept getting low-balled and said fuck it. I’m going to keep it and watch it soar in value!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:24 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:53 pm
Well, in Polanski's defence, he really thought she was 16 and I don't know if smoking some weed equals that much as "drugging someone up". What he did wasn't respectable by any means, but this this decades-long manhunt is a bit overblown in relation to what he did..
You're doing it too. He didn't weed her, he gave her Quaaludes. If he claimed he thought she was sixteen, he's a liar and I call bullshit, because he had to ask her mother for permission to take photographs of her in the first place and would therefore reasonably suspect, if not know outright, that she was not legal.
Throne of Dysentery wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:14 pm
The man’s a pariah, for obvious and understandable reasons, but I love his films. However, I’ve never been accused of having good taste before.
Well, that's just it. That's why most of Hollywood are such apologists for him. He makes excellent films. Chinatown is a fucking classic.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:32 pm

I've never been of the mind that a great movie should be dismissed because a person was a scumbag and/or guilty of wrongthink, and I like some of Polanski's post-pedo movies.
Dude should be in jail, though.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.