Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:33 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:19 am
So we can revive every series on earth and make a Breaking Bad movie but I'm stuck with just three seasons of Due South? Fuck this gay earth!!
Everything you love gets ruined. Be glad it's just plain over. It's the better outcome.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:47 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:19 am
So we can revive every series on earth and make a Breaking Bad movie but I'm stuck with just three seasons of Due South? Fuck this gay earth!!
1) There were four seasons of Due South
2) I really don't know how you think a revival of a Cucknadian TV series wouldn't be pozzed to hell
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:10 pm

There were three seasons, son. The last (with Fake Ray) was broken up into half seasons for the Cucknadian audience because their attention span is fucked from humping moose all day.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:20 pm

It's the other way around. The third and fourth seasons were packaged as one big third season for the Burger audience because their attention span is fucked from downing too much Ritalin. The American broadcaster basically didn't believe in it and so they only managed to get two smaller seasons made with Cucknadian funding, aided by Frogs, Britbongs and other Eurotrash
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:02 pm

We found the leaf!

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:54 pm

Is it just me or was Josh and Benicio the good guys in Sicario? The former knew the drug trade couldn't be stopped so he was going to put it under control of a single cartel they could control, which would curb the violence; and the latter just wanted to kill bad guys. Apparently we're supposed to be like Emily Blunt's overly clothed character and be all shocked and upset by this, but I can't imagine why.

Taylor Sheridan = not the great writer everyone thinks he is.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:58 pm

That was my takeaway as well. Blunt is just there to be the fall guy.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:15 am

I just watched Ex Machina for the second time ever. What the fuck was that movie even about except how beta males will ruin sex robots with their pandering for pussy while too afraid to just own it.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:23 am

>BEYTA males will ruin sex robots
God fuck, they probably actually will.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:30 am

Also the whole goal is for NOT-Natalie Portman.EXE to escape using her AI. By that logic she can't pass the Turing Test since she doesn't deviate from her programming.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger