Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:29 am

Yeah, pierce brosnan gets work. Probably picking and choosing his roles with all that bond money to fall back on. Like alec guiness post star wars.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:25 am

Dude looks so much better than Craig these days. He could easily come back as Bond.

ban

Post by ban » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:14 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:58 pm
Of course he threw a bitch fit. How relevant has he been post-Bond?
Well he is...The Architect. :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:54 pm

I think I should've watched more stuff in the last 20 years that wasn't from Glorious Nihon... :thinking:

Speaking of movies: where have all the disaster movies gone? You'd think with people going "We have to change NOW, or WE WILL ALL DIE!!" 24/7, some hack writer would shit out some bit of climate change exploitation.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:09 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:54 pm
Speaking of movies: where have all the disaster movies gone?
The movies themselves are the disasters now.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:45 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
I think I should've watched more stuff in the last 20 years that wasn't from Glorious Nihon... :thinking:

Speaking of movies: where have all the disaster movies gone? You'd think with people going "We have to change NOW, or WE WILL ALL DIE!!" 24/7, some hack writer would shit out some bit of climate change exploitation.

The only disaster movie anyone needs. Shitty Bill Paxton actually being awesome and swearing up and down the whole movie while everyone else jumps on for the ride. Helen Hunt has a vendetta against a tornado and vows revenge. Meanwhile Philip Seymour Hoffman has the easiest paycheck of his entire career, and still delivers!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:19 am

There's something to be said for a disaster movie where the disaster is basically a slasher villain.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:22 am

CIANigger wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:45 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:

The only disaster movie anyone needs. Shitty Bill Paxton actually being awesome and swearing up and down the whole movie while everyone else jumps on for the ride. Helen Hunt has a vendetta against a tornado and vows revenge. Meanwhile Philip Seymour Hoffman has the easiest paycheck of his entire career, and still delivers!
"The Suck Zone."

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:23 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:25 am
Dude looks so much better than Craig these days.
To be fair that's not really saying very much. That ugly, potato faced fucker never looked good
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:29 am

I beat the shit out of my cock over Twister Helen Hunt. Not sure why.