Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movie Thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:18 pm

Just you wait till they introduce stronk and independent Rose and Rouge. Or - heaven forbid - Shadow (who might just debut in a mid-credits scene of the inevitable second movie - which itself will probably cause Penders to have an aneurism since it will most likely introduce Ugandan Knuckles)
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:16 pm
[It's a miracle enough that the redesign saved it from the usual corporate idiocy and SEGA/Sonic tirefire we all predicted it to be. You can thank weaponized autism for, once again, making the world a better place.]
Though that was autism I can get behind. Why even make a movie about a character if you can't even have the character look like the character?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:23 pm

I have yet to see the Sanic mooby, but I'm fucking stoked to! I've watched Jim Carrey for a long ass time. I hate the fact he's a woke piece of shit, but he can put in good performances. Kick Ass 2? He was good in that, but he disowned his own work like a faggot because "Muh gun violence!" when his character was a reformed mob enforcer who was trying to do right by taking down his former contacts and he didn't ham up his wackiness in that film, but the fucker disowned it!

From everything I've seen of him being Dr. Robotnik, I can't see anyone else in that role frankly, he's a 90's relic like Sonic himself, it all works, and it's got charm to it. Plus, the animation studio listened to fan back lash and corrected the shit design. I have to give major credit where it's due for listening to your customers and not ramming a shit product that they have stated they don't want down their throats and calling them bigots for not liking. That's how you do good business.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:22 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
People saw a Pikachu speak English, and his voice came as Ryan fucking Reynolds. They noped out after that.
The internet TOLD them to go with Danny DeVito and they didn't listen and look what happened

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:45 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:39 pm
No Time 2 Die delayed until fall because they need those China bux. I will be shocked if Mulan doesn't get delayed too.
That's the official story, anyway. Rumors are that there was a test screening that went horribly. Producers realized too late that everyone hates this woke crap.
Not like they can reshoot it. The woke crowd will eat them alive if they ditch Latisha Bond.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:26 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:20 pm
on par with Space Jam?
Let's not get crazy here.
Guest wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:22 pm
Tony Schiavone wrote:
People saw a Pikachu speak English, and his voice came as Ryan fucking Reynolds. They noped out after that.
The internet TOLD them to go with Danny DeVito and they didn't listen and look what happened
Now that I would've watched for sure. Tell him to ham it up to the max as well. Bonus points if he doesn't even know what the fuck a Picachu is and don't tell him either. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:33 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:26 pm
Now that I would've watched for sure. Tell him to ham it up to the max as well. Bonus points if he doesn't even know what the fuck a Picachu is and don't tell him either. :lol:
...so anyway I started zappin.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:50 am

Die Hard 2 is a superior Christmas movie. It's a rehash of the first but the action is better, the villains are more interesting, and there's a guy who gets kicked into a jet engine. Watch the PG-13 Disney reboots take place on spring break or something.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:34 pm

DH2 is not better than the first, but it's somewhat underrated. Nice gory deaths and we shouldn't never forget the fact that it was the movie that brought Glock to the attention of the general public, among the facts that you can get it through airport security because they're plastic and they cost more than a police chief's monthly salary. Well, the latter isn't even that far from the truth over here. :lol:
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:52 pm

Yea, it's where normalfags learned that the Glock is a porcelain gun that isn't picked up by metal detectors, that it's made in Germany, and it's insanely expensive. All three of which are false.
Last edited by da PAC Nigguh on Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:05 pm

It was on TV the other day so I watched some of it. Never liked it. 1 &3 are the best Die Hards and all the others are shit. If McTiernan didn't direct it, it's shit
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.