Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:37 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:52 pm
That would be swell.

I'm also shocked there's no outcry over an Arabian lamp ghost being played by a privileged US citizen..
Will Smith is black, therefore he can never be privileged, no matter how much money and clout he has.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:35 pm

Anyone who wants to see some silly dumb over the top redneck stylized action should watch the baytown outlaws.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1836944/?r ... lmg_act_13
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:42 pm

Why the fuck do people still play these "gotcha?" games with liberal bullshit? Especially when it comes to Hollywood? I remember seeing it all the time on Foxdick Farms.

"Heh, this rich New York Jew who's directing the all black remake of Citizen Cane just said he's glad that white men are dying out. But doesn't that...make him...THE BIGOT?!?!?!?! These people are just damn dirty hypocrites! Checkmate, sjws."

They dont. Fucking. Care. Stop taking their bullshit about equality and diversity and representation at face value. These people are motivated solely by animosity towards you and your family. Once you realize that, everything makes sense.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:37 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
That would be swell.

I'm also shocked there's no outcry over an Arabian lamp ghost being played by a privileged US citizen..
Will Smith is black, therefore he can never be privileged, no matter how much money and clout he has.
It's probably that WE WUZ KANGS bullshit. Thanks to that, Americans conflate blacks and various Arabs and Mesopotamians. If you did a poll, you'd find a shocking amount of Americans that believe Cleopatra was black, for example.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:17 pm

She will be black in the inevitable Cleopatra Netflix series, anyways.
Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:42 pm
They dont. Fucking. Care. Stop taking their bullshit about equality and diversity and representation at face value. These people are motivated solely by animosity towards you and your family. Once you realize that, everything makes sense.
That's not really much of a secret. They just want to install their own regime of opression and injustice. I just find it interesting how little shit they sometimes give about their little masquerade.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:38 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:13 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:37 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
That would be swell.

It's probably that WE WUZ KANGS bullshit. Thanks to that, Americans conflate blacks and various Arabs and Mesopotamians. If you did a poll, you'd find a shocking amount of Americans that believe Cleopatra was black, for example.
Which is extra retarded because Cleopatra was actually one of the few Egyptians who was definitely fucking WHITE. She wasn't even a person of terrorist ancestry. She was a member of the imported nobility from GREECE, who were all marrying each other to keep the bloodline pure. Which also makes her one of those awful colonizers, but I guess yas queen slay won out over shame on u whitey this time.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:00 pm

>implying there aren't people also claiming that at least some Ancient Greeks were black
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:11 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:00 pm
>implying there aren't people also claiming that at least some Ancient Greeks were black
>calling hoteps people

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:20 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:17 pm
I don't know if that's a real thing, but Amy Pascal has been trying to get a "feminist" Cleopatra movie off the ground at Sony for a long time now.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... iller.html
Supposedly Angelina Jolie and Lady Gaga are (were?) in the lead for the role, but the KANGZ and QWEENZ are making a stink about it on Twitter and want Beyonce to play the part.
http://archive.fo/XxSSx
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:22 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:20 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:17 pm
I don't know if that's a real thing, but Amy Pascal has been trying to get a "feminist" Cleopatra movie off the ground at Sony for a long time now.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... iller.html
Supposedly Angelina Jolie and Lady Gaga are (were?) in the lead for the role, but the KANGZ and QWEENZ are making a stink about it on Twitter and want Beyonce to play the part.
http://archive.fo/XxSSx
I would to see one of these spherical sheboons direct a major motion pictures. I'm not talking some Hollywood Snake's college educated high yellow pet who is affable and demure at production meetings, I'm talking a real ghetto kween directing a 150 million dollar tentpole Cleopatra movie. Someone who will scream "racist cracka ass bitch!" in Amy Pascal's face and rip out a fistful of her hair before throwing her head first into the craft food table when Pascal tries to tell her there were no shine rims in Ancient Egypt.