Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
veris leta facies

Re: Movie Thread

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:56 pm

Oyoyoyoyoyyyyy! Isn't that the greatest cover art, like ever?! MUTANT HUNT!! I got this DVD today and I'm sure the movie will be total, horrible crap! And I will love every second of it!
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:27 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:56 pm

Oyoyoyoyoyyyyy! Isn't that the greatest cover art, like ever?! MUTANT HUNT!! I got this DVD today and I'm sure the movie will be total, horrible crap! And I will love every second of it!
Nice. Secret Discord viewing party when guize?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:43 pm

I didn't see this coming. Will he be able to pull off acting after all this time?

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:56 pm

Maybe they'll bring back Gravedale High exclusively on Disney+.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:02 am

"Shrunk" sounds like the title Current Year Disney would give to a hypothetical Alice in Wonderland CGI extravaganza. Or Thumbelina if they take a bit more liberties with the source material (which they will probably do because Disney).
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:39 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:36 am
tl;dr - the wealthy of the country want everyone mixed race so they'll be too stupid to question anything and will only consume what pop culture tells them to consume.
Black people don't consume popular culture as much as whitey. It's actually pointless to pander to them because a lot of them don't have much spending power
You know, the media always goes on and on about muh diverse casting in movies. Have they ever tried to break down how diverse the audience is :thinking: ?
veris leta facies wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:56 pm
I bet the dub is also amazing. Have fun!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:58 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:43 pm
I didn't see this coming. Will he be able to pull off acting after all this time?
Remaking the live action movies now. Wonder when The Three Musketeers will happen? "It's all for one, and all for love!"

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:10 am

I think Three Musketeers already has the most film adaptations of any piece of literature.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:26 pm

But we didn't really have any new ones after the Paul W. S. Anderson one from 2011, aka the one with the airships (because apparently swashbuckling alone is no longer cool enough).

Not that any of these adaptations matter to Current Year, seeing how the cast has always been whiter than the crowd during a Fuhrer speech.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:36 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:26 pm
But we didn't really have any new ones after the Paul W. S. Anderson one from 2011, aka the one with the airships (because apparently swashbuckling alone is no longer cool enough).

Not that any of these adaptations matter to Current Year, seeing how the cast has always been whiter than the crowd during a Fuhrer speech.
BBC did a TV series a few years ago. With a black Porthos.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:22 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:10 am
I think Three Musketeers already has the most film adaptations of any piece of literature.
Single piece? I think A Christmas Carol might have more. Also how do we count Dracula? Or Sherlock Holmes?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.