Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:10 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:04 pm
Quite a rant from this Rachel whoever. Welp, don't watch the movie then, duh. What a buckshot biatch. Their endless hate towards white men is so cute.
Imagine being that retarded. The airhead sits down and thinks really hard what could be "problematic" about the movie. Not if it is, that was decided right from the start, but what she could make up as a reason. Life must be hard when you constantly have to try and figure out how you can be offended about everything.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:22 am

How convenient for them that the wonderful word "incel" has entered mainstream vocabulary. Just say this movie is an incel recruitment tool, and the virtue points are yours for the taking.
Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:45 pm
Black McClane and a PG-13 incoming!
Black FemClane, probably :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:01 pm

The reviews for Rian Johnson's new movie are in, and they're all shilling it, but one quote I noticed seem to tell me pretty well how I'm going to feel about it.

"As Harlan’s other grandson (Jaeden Martel) and granddaughter (Katherine Langford) argue, they do so in the vernacular of the extremely online, lobbing insults like “liberal snowflake” and “alt-right troll.” This film has been palpably informed by the amount of time that Johnson spends on Twitter, and in no small way, it doubles as a bracing fuck-you to the sort of cretins that have been harassing him ever since he went to the galaxy far, far away."

Its going to suck, in other words. :lol:
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:05 pm

These people really don't like it when you criticise their movies
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:07 pm

And perhaps that's just this specific idiot reading too much into it, but I have a sneaking suspicion it isn't. :lol: :lol: :lol:
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:13 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:07 pm
And perhaps that's just this specific idiot reading too much into it, but I have a sneaking suspicion it isn't. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't know why youd ever think something so stupid wasn't 100% real.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:37 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:01 pm
The reviews for Rian Johnson's new movie are in, and they're all shilling it, but one quote I noticed seem to tell me pretty well how I'm going to feel about it.

"As Harlan’s other grandson (Jaeden Martel) and granddaughter (Katherine Langford) argue, they do so in the vernacular of the extremely online, lobbing insults like “liberal snowflake” and “alt-right troll.” This film has been palpably informed by the amount of time that Johnson spends on Twitter, and in no small way, it doubles as a bracing fuck-you to the sort of cretins that have been harassing him ever since he went to the galaxy far, far away."

Its going to suck, in other words. :lol:
Oh man, just what I wanted, politics in my entertainment! Pass.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:47 pm

The script sounds like it was written by an old guy pretending to understand the lingo of dem young kids 2 generations younger than him.

"You alt-right incel. Why don't you go back to your hugbox before I friendzone you off of MySpa... err, twitter."
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:18 am

You'd think REEEEAN would be an expert on social media since he deleted 300,000 tweets after James Gunn got outed as a pedo.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:14 pm

Femshits like her only want to claim victory, and credit, when no one ends up watching the movie. If you think that's the most shallow thing ever, congratulations! You might have a brain.

Anyway a black LeRon McClain Die Hard movie might work. (I'd even find it hilarious if he was somehow the original's bastard son he had from some hooker).
But not with today's writers and directors. They have trouble thinking of coloreds as anything other than porcelain dolls.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.