Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
rabidtictac

Re: Movie Thread

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:35 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:52 pm
Place your bets on the next generation being not only bad but exponentially worse than you could have ever imagined.
It's possible. I mean, schools and universities are more pozzed than ever and kids will spend most of their lives in those places. They won't really break free from that influence until around age 25.

I guess it depends. My knee-jerk reaction is to assume a conservative shift as the next gen gets pissed off with all this sjw bullshit. But maybe that'll be the new normal to them and the only life they know.

As for economic circumstances, I don't think they'll do much better than previous generations. Jobs are still being outsourced constantly and positions are still eliminated in favor of as much centralization and outsourcing as possible. Unless you specifically go into an industry that's in demand, you'll be competing with thousands of other candidates.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:46 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:17 pm
The simple fact is that Generation Z has no voting record and they haven't been through the indoctrination of University and come out the other side.
That is key, when I did a course an a community college 6 years ago there was this red head chick who was into geek culture shit and fawned over the guy who played Loki in the Avengers movies. She called one of the teachers a "Hipster Twat" while I was there and made fun of Julia Gillard, our left wing Prime Minister at the time.

She goes to University and suddenly she has short, blue hair, starts sharing SJW shit on her Facebook and thinks she is a lesbian. University indoctrination is very powerful, if you look at the shit Millenials grew up watching it was post PC shit from the 90s, South Park was popular and people liked Drawn Together and the fucking Boondocks, Pro Wrestling in the Attituide Era was mainstream and had all sorts of offensive shit in it by today's standards. They should have been the most un-PC generation in human history and yet, here we are.

Aussie youtuber Independent Man said he talked to some teenagers at the Milo event, they told him more of their mates wanted to come but couldn't make it and that they all thought Milo was cool. He asked them what the girls at their high school thought and they said they all hated him. I think their is a good chance the males will be more conservative, but I doubt the women will be traditional or conservative at all.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:08 pm

Intelligence in women should be treated as a novelty, an amusing thing you'll likely never encounter again.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:13 pm

Universities are a joke, anyone with a brain will run from there after at most 2 years.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:02 pm

Women are the ultimate foot soldiers. They literally fall under the sway of whatever powerful man happens to be over them at the time. It's why they always make up the majority of cults and apparently fucking love Islam.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:43 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:46 am
That is key, when I did a course an a community college 6 years ago there was this red head chick who was into geek culture shit and fawned over the guy who played Loki in the Avengers movies.
Not that I don't agree with your overall point but it's not really a stretch to imagine someone who fancied Tom Hiddleston becoming a lesbian, or at least thinking she is.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:51 pm

Ill never understand movie fans.

People act like pacific rim 2 is shit, well ok I can believe that but all these reviewers act like the first movie was good lol, to me the first pacific rim was utterly dumb and bland as fuck so when I hear them describe the second one I think mmm sounds just like the first one then but it always turns out that its a tasteless hypefollowing faggot who liked the first one.

Just proves it all the more that theyre indeed pathetic hypefollowers, second movie is equal in quality but no hype and suddenly everybody hates it XD
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:33 pm

Second one is probably better than the first just based on the first being absolute shit.

I've also learned that critically acclaimed in the modern era = SJW bullshit, and the movies they hate tend to be pretty entertaining.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:34 pm

I wish that was the case for Bright but that still sucked even though most critics disliked it
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:35 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:34 pm
I wish that was the case for Bright but that still sucked even though most critics disliked it
Max Landis. It's only trashed by the SocJus as well because he's currently persona non grata for thinking Rey is a Mary Sue. Otherwise, they would hail it as the best shit that has ever graced Netwichs.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!