Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
AngrySpoonySnob

Re: Movie Thread

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:04 am

the fuck... theyre still making Tremors movies.
Wasnt a bad watch, about the same as what I remembered from the other ones.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:03 am

Wasn't Bacon supposed to make a comeback in one of these?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:05 am

he wasnt in this latest one
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:57 pm

I think I watched the first two sequels. Man did this stuff get corny.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:29 pm

There were talks of a reboot/sequel with Kevin Bacon returning that would ignore all of the other sequels and just focus on being a sequel to the original film.
Is Spoony dead yet?

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:44 pm

in my quest against eternal boredom Im wondering if Donnie Darko is worth it?

Seems everyone and their mom on the internet loves it which only makes me sceptical since I usually dislike what most people praise.

Since film taste on DHI is much better (from some at least) Im asking here, should I watch this one?
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:16 am

I'm going to say that you should watch it, but that it's not fantastic. It's not boring, it's interesting. But interesting is the little sister of shit.
It's worth a watch to know what people are talking about and it's not horrible. Just don't expect the hype to be true and you'll have an alright time.
Don't bother watching it sober, though.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:24 am

I have no other option lol got fired and they fucked me over with the last payment so ive been broke for 2 weeks now or so. In fact the first day I couldnt smoke was 4/20 imagine that.

Slowly been kicking it, not all the way cold turkey thanks to a muslime neighbour who didnt mind sharing some weed if I went to the coffeeshop for him.
I felt like a bum though spending a few nights hoping he knocks on my door if I wanna go get some weed so I can have some pretty pathetic.
So now im on my second night completely sober and then you tell me not to watch it sober lolll

Probably wont have any money for another week and by then Ive gone trough some hellish nights so I think I might not ever smoke again.

I need something to watch to get me through the night since sleeping is impossible and I couldnt find anything besides this that Ive not already seen or that doesnt seem completely sucky to me.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:45 am

Well, that clears up quite a bit and explains why you mention weed more often than usual.
So, some uncalled for advice:
It's going to take you the better part of two months after heavy or very regular use to get back to actually sober. You got that no dreams and still sometimes randomly feeling a bit like in a high mindset? You're not fully back to normal yet.
Once you're back to normal, it's going to be really fucking nice for a good long while. The best things I've ever done in life was being high for a year and not getting high for two years after that. The latter more enjoyable than the former, actually.
Don't bother scraping out your grinder, if you haven't done so already, because that shit isn't going to do it.
Skip Donnie Darko for now.
Keep away from mudshits.
Get a full-time job. If you're not going to earn money when you're young and able, when are you?
No, your free time isn't that valuable.
Don't panic and don't forget your towel.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:01 am

Again Im only mentioning weed because you said the word sober :P I really dont bring it up myself its like the devil is tempting me.

Ive done it several times before so I know what to expect, it takes longer than a few days indeed but its only that first week or so that drives me nearly insane from the increased brainactivity.

Its impossible not to have contact with muslims since my neighbour is one and with the low income jobs I do usually half of the people there is muslim (or polish lol).

I dont give a shit about money tbh, never have and never will. All I need is some regular income so I can at least eat what and when I want. That is the biggest issue for me atm, quitting weed is a whole lot easier if you can treat yourself to some nice food (so sick of potatoes every night). Candy also helps just to keep the fingers occupied and have something in my mouth so the hungering for a joint isnt there. I cant afford any of that shit atm so this week sucks hard but after that things should be going great.

Either I get another 20 hours a week job or just live off unemployment at least for the summer months and get a whole lot of sunshine. Im whiter than the box im typing this post in so even walking around or laying in the grass with sunshine will feel like heaven.

The mudslime is hinting at illegal activities to get some quick cash lol but Im smart enough to say no to that.

As for Donnie Darko im 45 mins in or so so I might as well finish it now.

edit: on the dreaming. I haven been able to sleep well enough. I just lay on my bed twisting and turning for hours. But from what I remember I have no dreams when smoking but when I quit I quickly go to the insanely weird and vivid dreamstate. I actually look forward to that a bit even though some dreams really freaked me out when I quit before.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine