Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
ban

Re: Movie Thread

Post by ban » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:57 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:08 pm
Not enough crossovering with Shin Megami Tensei.
I miss when gangsters and yakuza-wannabes were in control of the franchise. Fucking over YHYV, punching Satan in the face to make him your bro, fighting against Loki after he escaped cyberspace and raped your teacher in front of you, despite you wanting to summon him...

As for Star Trek...I like some of the episodes of the original series and the Khan movie...the other movies felt like they needed to be an arc of two or three episodes to be better ironed out but not bad. Definitely not as shitty as some people violently swear they are at times. And as much as I like Patrick Stewart, I really can't get into NG. I really tried but I just can't like it beyond the original series.

But now for some really funny shit : I saw Batfleck and his buddy the flashing JEW...wait, I meant the jewish Flash. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: My only regret is that when it came out on torrent I had work to do and couldn't see it with bros for our anti-depressant movie night. The keks are top notch in the movie and I somewhat expect there to be a JEWpercut of the Flash's best moment as the stereotypical jew virgin, including "OH VEY BATGOY, my asthma". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SpoilerShow
We all secretely hoped that Flash's tai-chi and poses from the trailers were in the movie and he was the Lord of Speed though. It would have been the one nice thing about the movie.
The moment the Whedon editing and scenes started taking over the film I was on a rollercoster of laughs, they don't even try to be good as movies. When Jay and Mike joked about Warner giving the rights to Marvel to make a good movie, nobody thought that Wedon would ruin that as well. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:01 pm

ban wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:57 pm
fighting against Loki after he escaped cyberspace and raped your teacher in front of you, despite you wanting to summon him...
She liked it though, took his blobby tentacles like a champ.

ban

Post by ban » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:08 pm

I don't care what that slut liked, I wanted to fuck her and have Loki-bro destroy the world. :lol:
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:19 pm

Sensei is ALWAYS best girl, I'm glad even demons know this.

ban

Post by ban » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:27 pm

Demons always have best taste while Kazuma Kaneko and Kouji "Kozy" Okada were in charge, even in SMT3 they want Sensei's pussy.
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:57 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:35 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:51 am
This just in: Pixar sucks and so do live-action movies directed by Pixar losers.
Not a fan of John Carter? :^)
I don't get where the hate for Cars comes from, it's deepest lore as fuck.
The Poz Button episode on Cars is kino.
The female lead in Carter is ridiculously hot. Like cartoonishly fuckable.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:38 am

48 Hrs. triggered me. Nick Nolte calls Eddie Murphy a nigger and spear-chucker and beats the shit out of him for being black. I don't care if it was made in 1983. I want to see a protest. This movie RAAPED me. #meagain

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:49 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:38 am
48 Hrs. triggered me. Nick Nolte calls Eddie Murphy a nigger and spear-chucker and beats the shit out of him for being black. I don't care if it was made in 1983. I want to see a protest. This movie RAAPED me. #meagain
Are you Nash Bozard?
お前はもう死んでいる。

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:32 pm

Had some rewatches this weekend.

Sideways (2004)

Whenever I buy Heineken I always have a certain quote from Blue Velvet in my head and when I buy Merlot I have this movie in mind, I guess that alone must be a sign of a classic. I don't know if there's a better movie about man's midlife crisis, every man can relate in these characters on some level. Good Merlot is required while watching this of course, maybe some Xanax too. :mrgreen:

Gayniggers from Outer Space (1992)

There was more feel in it when watching this on VHS in the 90's than watching it on youtube now, but the message feels more relevant today. Beautiful, deep and touching movie.

Lone Wolf McQuade (1983)

One of the few Suck Norris movies that I actually like. Nice "Once Upon a Time in the West" ripoff soundtrack, David Carradine's shirt and fighting "skills", and uber dramatic ending kungfu scene, what there's not to like.

28 Weeks Later (2007)

I had a mixed feelings when I watched this 10 years ago, but now after rewatching it I can say I truly hate this movie. Some good scenes do not compensate the completely daffy plot. Any way you try watch it the plot is just an utter silliness which defies all logic. This level of writing in this budget category film is just absurd. Plus there's the worst child actor (and character) ever in this, I prefer even Jake Lloyd in Phantom Menace to this.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:17 pm

28 Weeks Later takes the promising premise of the first movie and works hard to undo everything and shit all over it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome