Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Osterzone

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Osterzone » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:48 pm

Bob Iger out as Disney CEO. He was supposed to step down next year, so the board members must be pissed with him for this to happen now.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:03 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:11 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:01 pm
And he was complicit in the murder of Vic Morrow as orchestrated via helicopter by Max Landis's father.
Let's be reasonable now. Vic Morrow was entirely John Landis' fault
But he did laugh about getting off on it with Landis.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:04 pm

Maybe he was part of Epstein's inner circle and wants out ASAP due to some employees having dirt on him.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:59 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:04 pm
Maybe he was part of Epstein's inner circle and wants out ASAP due to some employees having dirt on him.
More likely it has to do with Star Wars completely blowing up in their face
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:22 am

Wait, go back a few pages, Penders wrote his 14 y/o waifu? Explain.

Shame because Spielberg has way hotter daughters, I’d cum on Sasha’s face.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:22 am
Wait, go back a few pages, Penders wrote his 14 y/o waifu? Explain.

Shame because Spielberg has way hotter daughters, I’d cum on Sasha’s face.

Ken Penders pushed Archie to let him do a story in Sonic where he reveals Sally acorn(a character neither archie nor Sega owned, but dic owned) was brutally raped when she was 14.

Archie shut that shit way down way quick. This is funny because archie let a story about a dragon beating his girlfriend every night viciously stay in. Penders whines about that shit on the Midnight's edge interview and they don't even press him on it

Sonic character ownership is ridiculously retarded.

Sonic, knuckles, tails, eggman, Amy, etc are Sega and only Sega.

Dic owns the furry menegerie known as the freedom fighters.

Sega licensed their characters to dic for the cartoon and then Sega and dic licensed together to Archie.

Then Ken Penders created even more furries and shit, burned his contract and technically owns anything not dic or Sega.

Then Sonic adventure came out with a new Sega created echidna and Penders claims he owns all echidnas. Sega saw the clusterfuck, cut all other echnidas out of everything like a lizard cutting off its tail to escape retardation.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:53 pm

I think the gist was that some Sanic JRPG for the DS featured a tribe of evil Echidnas, and Penders also created a tribe of evil Echidnas. That was apparently enough similarities, even though the ones from the game where like alien-looking, while his evil Echidnas where Not-Tech-Priests.

For someone who gleefully ripped off shit (like say Robin Hood and the Arthurian legend), he's pretty autistic when it comes to his creations. Kinda like how Fair Use never applies when you use footage of INs.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:03 pm

I said it somewhere else but they apparently did use echidnas in the new movie, fuck you Ken Chan!

That’s some creepy shit about the Sally rape. I would love to hear the full story on his plan for this. Like said earlier that wasn’t even his character.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:03 pm
I said it somewhere else but they apparently did use echidnas in the new movie, fuck you Ken Chan!

That’s some creepy shit about the Sally rape. I would love to hear the full story on his plan for this. Like said earlier that wasn’t even his character.
https://twitter.com/KenPenders/status/1 ... 58081?s=19

This is for a video game series about colorful animal critters running around. Ken Penders is trying to make it sound like he's writing fucking game of thrones

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:54 pm

Because in his mind, he is.

And so it would've been Geoffrey who would've done the dirty deed, huh? Of fucking course.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:00 pm
Or the wonderful comics, featuring everyone's favorite waifu Sally Acorn and the pedophile skunk that lusted for her.
Remember that post of mine from the Doge thread? Geoffrey is that pedo skunk, and Penders wrote a love triangle in the comics between him, Sally and Sanic. Despite the fact Geoffrey is at least as old as the other two combined.

Geoffrey is also a kewl secret agent, just in case he didn't sound enough like Penders' possible self-insert.

(Though I'm not sure if this date rape was to take place before or after Penders was denied the keikaku of killing her off permanently. I've already done way too much research on this shit, and I'm never gonna get those 30 minutes of my life back.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette