Reality Shows

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Singh'sSpot

Re: Reality Shows

Post by Singh'sSpot » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:09 am

Okay time to bring back this thread, who's watching the latest season of Hell's Kitchen? It's where the previous chefs of other seasons return and compete against the new chefs, I have yet to see, I still need to watch the last one. I have to say the last season also did something similar to this one.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:12 am

I've never really gotten into Hell's Kitchen. Funnily enough, I'm currently watching MasterChef on the side.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:24 am

I honestly like kitchen nightmares more, mostly the brit one because it's much more genuine and not burgerfied like the US one.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:11 am

US Bitchin' Nightmares had all the freaks but with awful editing and sound effects. He also didn't spend an entire week with the shit restaurant.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:36 am

I hate burger reality tv with there shitty sound editing, it's ask whacky music and shit for the normies.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:56 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:11 am
US Bitchin' Nightmares had all the freaks but with awful editing and sound effects. He also didn't spend an entire week with the shit restaurant.
You do know that he spent several months with a lot of those people? You didn't think he remodelled all those restaurants in a single night, did you?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:31 pm

UK Kitchen Nightmares was much better than the US version. There are some golden US episodes, though. Ami's Baking Company is a legendary trainwreck.
Hotel Hell is pretty great, though.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:42 pm

After reading some comments that Masterchef Australia is supposedly much better than US, I've checked it out.
It's a whole lot better. Ironically, in 'Straya nobody is being a cunt. Really refreshing that there's no stupid drama, no people hating each other for no fucking reason, them all hoping everyone does well. It's like you're actually watching humans having fun on a silly cooking show.
Helps that there are no nigs and spics either.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:20 am

I feel like I'd have to be in a state of mind or at a party or some shit to indulge in this kind of crap.
I remember there was some dwarf show on TLC that a relative made me watch, and I was just like...why is this on? What am I supposed to be gaining from this.
Its called "Little People, Big World," and with a title that tacky I just have so many questions.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:25 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:20 am

Its called "Little People, Big World," and with a title that tacky I just have so many questions.
You think thats odd? Try watching My Big Fatass Fabulous Life staring the whale Whitney, selfcentered bitch, I don't think she's loosing any weight, more like gaining more with each passing episode. Shit now I want a spinoff show of the Assanti family.