Reality Shows

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
User avatar
Guest

Re: Reality Shows

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:18 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:15 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:26 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:29 pm
fuck you and anyone who watches that fake nonsense
Angry today? I don't actually care how much of that stuff is "reality". It's basically a soap opera to me.
The dumbing down of humanity will make me angry any day.
Raise the intelligence of humanity and kill yourself.

User avatar
AngrySpoonySnob
Posts: 2066
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:36 pm

Re: Reality Shows

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:18 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:15 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:26 pm

Angry today? I don't actually care how much of that stuff is "reality". It's basically a soap opera to me.
The dumbing down of humanity will make me angry any day.
Raise the intelligence of humanity and kill yourself.
How original.... stunning and brave!
I dont directly respond to guests, stop being a pussy and sign up or piss off.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 10814
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Reality Shows

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:43 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:21 pm
ASS thinks everything's fake. According to ASS we're all living in the Matrix and he's Morpheus or some shit.
Also everyone has the opposite gender inside the Matrix.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

#RefireJamesGunn (once was not enough)

User avatar
Rapeculture
Posts: 1533
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Re: Reality Shows

Post by Rapeculture » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:12 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:45 pm
To Catch a Predator was, of course, the best of those shows ever made. I guess one is supposed to feel disgusted at the guys but I felt mostly pure Schadenfreude. My favourite was the ex-cop they tazed while he screamed like a bitch.
Plus, Chris Hansen is probably the greatest cock blocker of all time.
Image

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6137
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Reality Shows

Post by mad bum » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:37 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:45 pm
To Catch a Predator was, of course, the best of those shows ever made. I guess one is supposed to feel disgusted at the guys but I felt mostly pure Schadenfreude. My favourite was the ex-cop they tazed while he screamed like a bitch.
Looks like they remade it in 2016, here's the plebbit mega thread simply because not every episode is on youtube.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FansHansenvsPr ... egathread/
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Reality Shows

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:13 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:21 pm
ASS thinks everything's fake. According to ASS we're all living in the Matrix and he's Morpheus or some shit.
Well, the Wachowskis did become trannys...

User avatar
Guest

Re: Reality Shows

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:13 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:21 pm
ASS thinks everything's fake. According to ASS we're all living in the Matrix and he's Morpheus or some shit.
Well, the Wachowskis did become trannys...
Only one of them. That way they can fuck each other better.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3990
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: Reality Shows

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:19 pm

No it was both of them. The fat bald one decided he was a woman too
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6137
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Reality Shows

Post by mad bum » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:37 pm

ASS is the only one woke enough, were secretly all trannies
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 12658
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Reality Shows

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:20 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:37 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:45 pm
To Catch a Predator was, of course, the best of those shows ever made. I guess one is supposed to feel disgusted at the guys but I felt mostly pure Schadenfreude. My favourite was the ex-cop they tazed while he screamed like a bitch.
Looks like they remade it in 2016, here's the plebbit mega thread simply because not every episode is on youtube.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FansHansenvsPr ... egathread/
Yeah, I know about it and it's good but doesn't quite cut it. Too short, Chris got fat. I don't know, there's a little something missing. Still, I take that over nothing every day.
The ball is wild!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MyLittlePorny and 2 guests