Liberalism Destroys Art

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Liberalism Destroys Art

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:49 pm

Yeah I saw a retard on another forum actually use Wakanda as a rebuttal to the "African shitholes" comment. What more evidence do you need that these people are disconnected from reality?
Is Spoony dead yet?

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:55 pm

Speaking for myself, I lean right (voted Trump, would vote for him again, gonna cast one blood-red ballot in the mid-terms next month) and I honestly don't care about the politics of the people who make the movies and music that I like.

I think the "Guardians of the Galaxy" movies are a lot of fun and I don't give a shit that James Gunn is a leftist blowhard. (I also don't think that he should have been fired, but I'm not angry about it. It's a thing that happened. You deal with it. I see it as a lesson in how Twitter is playing with fire.)

If the owner of my favorite taco place started wearing Patton Oswalt's "Believe Women" shirt, I wouldn't care. I'd still get me their carnitas special every now and then.

HOW CAN I SUPPORT THESE DOUCHEBAGS??

Well, first of all, I'm tolerant. I think everyone should think what they want and say what they want. There's not a soul on planet Earth that I want to censor (maybe edit for grammar, but not censor).

Also, I'm so confident in my views that I think these peoples' opinions won't matter. I'm not afraid of them.

The Left's greatest enemy is not the Right; the Left's greatest enemy are their own followers growing up and growing out of believing their bullshit. I was a HUGE Leftist when I was in my early 20s. Then, I got older and developed a greater understanding of personal responsibility and then gradually leaned the other way.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:48 pm

>I vote
>I think the "Guardians of the Galaxy" movies are a lot of fun
>I eat tacos
>I'm tolerant
>I was a HUGE Leftist when I was in my early 20s
Sounds like you haven't changed at all you stupid fuck.
> If the owner of my favorite taco place started wearing Patton Oswalt's "Believe Women" shirt, I wouldn't care. I'd still get me their carnitas special every now and then.
You probably ate that guys wife, ground up in your taco meat.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:22 pm
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:15 pm
(meanwhile, the review in question provides serious evidence that the writer has trouble telling fiction from reality).
I think anybody who is "serious" about movies is like that on some level. Unable to separate the propaganda from reality, or unable to see a film as anything other than a multi million dollar product/money laundering scheme thats throwing everything at the wall in order to keep your lizard brain pacified.
Really, everything needs to be a chess piece in the eternal war between Good and Evil for these guys.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:48 pm
>I vote
>I eat tacos
>I'm tolerant
> If the owner of my favorite taco place started wearing Patton Oswalt's "Believe Women" shirt, I wouldn't care. I'd still get me their carnitas special every now and then.
At least he registered you pedo guest.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:48 pm
>I vote
>I eat tacos
>I'm tolerant
I don't know where you live, but I live in Texas, where everyone eats tacos. Poor people eat tacos. Old rich ladies eat tacos. The taco sales economy alone probably makes up for our lack of a state income tax.

Hispanics, by the way, are more right-wing than people think. At least the upwardly mobile ones.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:34 pm

Everyone is more right wing than well-off white people. Niggers only vote dem for the gibs, otherwise they would love the shit out of Trump with his bragging.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:44 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:55 pm
Speaking for myself, I lean right (voted Trump, would vote for him again, gonna cast one blood-red ballot in the mid-terms next month) and I honestly don't care about the politics of the people who make the movies and music that I like.

I think the "Guardians of the Galaxy" movies are a lot of fun and I don't give a shit that James Gunn is a leftist blowhard. (I also don't think that he should have been fired, but I'm not angry about it. It's a thing that happened. You deal with it. I see it as a lesson in how Twitter is playing with fire.)

If the owner of my favorite taco place started wearing Patton Oswalt's "Believe Women" shirt, I wouldn't care. I'd still get me their carnitas special every now and then.

HOW CAN I SUPPORT THESE DOUCHEBAGS??

Well, first of all, I'm tolerant. I think everyone should think what they want and say what they want. There's not a soul on planet Earth that I want to censor (maybe edit for grammar, but not censor).

Also, I'm so confident in my views that I think these peoples' opinions won't matter. I'm not afraid of them.

The Left's greatest enemy is not the Right; the Left's greatest enemy are their own followers growing up and growing out of believing their bullshit. I was a HUGE Leftist when I was in my early 20s. Then, I got older and developed a greater understanding of personal responsibility and then gradually leaned the other way.
James Gunn is 52 faggot. He ain't growing out of his child-raping fetish.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:38 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:58 pm

Hispanics, by the way, are more right-wing than people think. At least the upwardly mobile ones.
This is why Dems and leftists want them constantly imported by the truckload. The generation after the gibs mostly all become conservative--they've done studies. They realize they can't keep it going perpetually like the black, so they have to keep stuffing the voting numbers.

Miami's population, for example, is hugely, fiercely Republican thanks to all the Cubans. No one has ever made a campaign of how it's mostly them vs. the newly arrived Puerto Rican/Haitians and the established Jewish Dem base.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:44 pm

Damn, that chick from The Mummy has a serious case of Aaron Eckhart Jaw.