World Cup Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: World Cup Thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:15 pm

That's not actually an honor.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:28 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:38 pm
How was it a good game or Ronaldo playing well? his second goal was a blunder by the keeper and he didnt even dive on the free kick, you people are retarded XD

Edit: oh yeah his first was a penalty too lol wtf you people on about, he didnt do shit all game long and got three lousy goals.
Ah yes "lousy" goals, the most worthless and unimportant thing in football.
Nothing worse than a clueless yank (who doesn't even know who David De Gea is) spewing his fat idiotic mouth off about football.
Are you retarded or trolling? Im talking about how he got the goals not the value of the goals SMH.
Oh wait you just confirmed you are retarded for assuming two things which are totally wrong, Im not a yank and I do know who the Gaya is. Can you pull any more baseless assumptions out of your ass?
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:49 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:29 pm
Guest wrote:
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:38 pm
How was it a good game or Ronaldo playing well? his second goal was a blunder by the keeper and he didnt even dive on the free kick, you people are retarded XD

Edit: oh yeah his first was a penalty too lol wtf you people on about, he didnt do shit all game long and got three lousy goals.
Nothing worse than a clueless yank (who doesn't even know who David De Gea is) spewing his fat idiotic mouth off about football.
Are you retarded or trolling? Im talking about how he got the goals not the value of the goals SMH.
Oh wait you just confirmed you are retarded for assuming two things which are totally wrong, Im not a yank and I do know who the Gaya is. Can you pull any more baseless assumptions out of your ass?
Yeah, the wonder freekick he did in the dying minutes sure was a lousy goal am I right? Not to mention his constant pressing, brilliance in counter attack that gave Spain quite a few scares, creativity in passing making up for a general lackluster Portuguese midfield and overall bringing a calming presence to the team.

If I thought you were American then it shows how much of a fucking retard you come across as isn't it?
But it turns out you're Dutch, which I should have guessed, as like all Dutch"men" you're an autistic, awkward faggot. Probably seething in jealousy at Ronaldo as well because you're country has won fuck all and will continue to win fuck all.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:56 pm

I don't particularly like football, and therefore understand very little of it, but in my limited understanding surely if the ball went in it's a 'good' goal, right?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:49 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:29 pm
Guest wrote:

Yeah, the wonder freekick he did in the dying minutes sure was a lousy goal am I right? Not to mention his constant pressing, brilliance in counter attack that gave Spain quite a few scares, creativity in passing making up for a general lackluster Portuguese midfield and overall bringing a calming presence to the team.

If I thought you were American then it shows how much of a fucking retard you come across as isn't it?
But it turns out you're Dutch, which I should have guessed, as like all Dutch"men" you're an autistic, awkward faggot. Probably seething in jealousy at Ronaldo as well because you're country has won fuck all and will continue to win fuck all.
Nothing wondrous about scoring a free kick when the keeper doesnt even attempt a dive XD use your eyes man it didnt even go in perfectly. Almost a meter from the post in fact...
Its okay if you are gay for Cronaldo just dont spout nonsense. Jealous of your boyfriend yeah right god you fanfags are so pathetic, say one discrediting thing about your idol and you lose it XD
Last edited by AngrySpoonySnob on Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:59 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:56 pm
I don't particularly like football, and therefore understand very little of it, but in my limited understanding surely if the ball went in it's a 'good' goal, right?

AMAZING GOAL what skill omg omg BONERRrr :lol: :lol:
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:42 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:41 pm
>thinking Australia will do well at all

Sorry lad, sandpapering down a football doesn't work.
Peru are the most overrated team in the world. They could barely beat fucking New Zealand over two legs (and the Kiwis had chances to score and should have got one) and I was shocked that they were in the top 10 FIFA rankings (not that shocked, they are worthless) and played so average. Beating them and getting a sneaky draw against Denmark (a one man team) is possible, though unlikely.

We are lucky the Saudis were tight asses and dumped their coach who got them to the world cup (the guy who got the Netherlands to the final in 2010). It bit them in the ass and they are showing that they were always shit and only got by because of him. Syria put up more of a fight then they did and would have done better than 5-0.

We have looked good in friendlies lately and we are a much better team than in 2014, we will get at least a point over the 3 games unlike last time. Unlike delusional yanks on /sp/ who legit think they could win a world cup soon (maybe but now, fuckers couldn't beat Trinity and Tabasco) I know my country should be happy with a round of 16 exit at best for the next 20 years.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:54 am

I don't see a single burger in this thread.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:36 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:54 am
I don't see a single burger in this thread.
I don't see a single burger playing at the world cup either. Even fucking Honduras were better than you, you lost 2-0 to Tincan and Tornado. :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:01 pm

I watched Argentina vs Memeland, kinda boring game, Iceland only has a good defensive block and barely anything in the offensive, Argentina massive possesion without clear shots options and their defense is complete shit, not gonna wait long for the chad ronaldo vs the virgin messi memes after the missed penalty and free kick at the end.

Somebody watched negros vs australia? It was too early to watch here. Gonna watch pidgeon eaters vs denmark now.