World Cup Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: World Cup Thread

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:09 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:27 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:24 am
Sweden, clearly
They mus tbe happy that they can escape the clutches of their new refugee neighbors for just a few weeks.
I was gonna say surely they couldn't resist culturally enriching their football team, and sure enough at least two of the players are half Swedish half African
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:23 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:19 pm
Oh god soccer, another reason to avoid other entertainment.
I'll make it right easy for you, lad. You post in this thread one more time, I'll ban you. Not even joking. We started two world wars over dumber shit, don't think you can talk shit about football in the dedicated thread for it. There is a line and this is it. Cross it and your redditor ass is toast.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:36 am

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:57 am

Bobito wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:01 pm
I watched Argentina vs Memeland, kinda boring game, Iceland only has a good defensive block and barely anything in the offensive, Argentina massive possesion without clear shots options and their defense is complete shit, not gonna wait long for the chad ronaldo vs the virgin messi memes after the missed penalty and free kick at the end.
Not surprised, they did the same shit when qualifying. They'd dominate possession and then fuck it up by not capitalising, it's the reason they had to scrape through at the last minute and why I had Iceland topping the group since I think Argentina will draw again and then thrash Nigeria (aka the French reserve team).
Somebody watched negros vs australia? It was too early to watch here.
I did, the French were sloppy and we were better than expected. Trent Sainsbury was a fucking beast for us and stopped us from going down 3-0 at half time, he needs to be playing for a better club. He is too good to be at some random Swiss league and China.

The French escaped that match rather than truly winning it scoring of a penalty and a deflection. We deserved a draw more than Iceland did but we aren't the latest meme team.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:22 am

Well I don't think Iceland is gonna survive this stage playing like that but who knows, greece won an euro with the bat tactic, Croatia should win that group with no problems, argentina is gonna qualify anyway, last world cup they got the shitiest rivals possible and reach the final, they have devil's luck.

I didn't know that australia have some players in european leagues, sometimes teams without stars enphasize team work over stars, there are several cases of players that play in shit teams but in the NT they are GOAT. France in general is a good team so 2-1 is not a bad result but australia is forced to win and draw to try to get next round.

I watched pigeon eaters with islamic denmark and peru was really more deep in their attack but no goals, but the retarded coach left Guerrero the best striker in the bench for most of the game when they were already losing, Denmark was just well placed in defense but not much to offer in the offense besides some counterattacks or free kicks.

Tomorrow is gonna be fun, lot of memes waiting for Brazil and Germany games, unfortunately I probably not gonna be able to watch remove-kebab vs ticos.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:21 am

Bobito wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:22 am
there are several cases of players that play in shit teams but in the NT they are GOAT.
TimCahill.txt. He should have came on as the last sub instead of Arzani, the only real chances we had when it got to 2-1 in the 80th minute were set pieces and he can score with his head when needed in pressure situations.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:41 am

Bobito wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:22 am
Denmark was just well placed in defense but not much to offer in the offense besides some counterattacks or free kicks.
They only have one of the best attacking midfielders in the world and the biggest talent striker lol
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:23 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:09 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:27 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:24 am
Sweden, clearly
They mus tbe happy that they can escape the clutches of their new refugee neighbors for just a few weeks.
I was gonna say surely they couldn't resist culturally enriching their football team, and sure enough at least two of the players are half Swedish half African
I wonder if the two know who their fathers are.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:14 am

Well, funnily enough, one of them has a Swedish father and an African mother
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:52 pm

I hope his wife's family isn't the type to get shank-happy at this kind of progressive relationship.

And man, Blackjack and hookers really do seem to do the trick. I wonder if this will become a regular training regimen from now on.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette