World Cup Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: World Cup Thread

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:26 am

Soccer is like Hockey only without the ice and with way, way, way more darkies.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:28 am

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:23 pm
I thought wed have the first story of insane russian hooligans killing someone by now.
You guys think there isnt anything happening or its just kept out of the news?

Or maybe theyre still hungover from their victory celebrations
The Russian Ultras are state-sponsored anyway. As this World Cup is a big PR exercise for them, they've been told to stay at home or they might accidentally walk into a bullet one day.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:39 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:20 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:00 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:36 pm
I didn't have high hopes for this team to begin with but now I'm convinced that it'll be a short WC for us.
I'd wait until the next game to get your hopes up. If my memory serves me correctly, our team often has a weaksauce start, but eventually manages to stumble its way past the group matches.
Then you have a bad memory because lately you tend to start with scoring 4 goals or more in the first game.
You know someone who calls it "shoot a goal" doesnt watch a lot :P
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:46 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:20 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:36 pm
I didn't have high hopes for this team to begin with but now I'm convinced that it'll be a short WC for us.
I'd wait until the next game to get your hopes up. If my memory serves me correctly, our team often has a weaksauce start, but eventually manages to stumble its way past the group matches.
Then you have a bad memory because lately you tend to start with scoring 4 goals or more in the first game.
Depends on whether or not the first game is against a scrubtastic filler team or a team that can actually play.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:38 am

Tragic watching Argentina get rekt last night.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:51 am

So tragic I laughed for an hour.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:48 pm

And that's why Ronaldo got voted for the best player instead of Messi. Unlike Messi, Ronaldo can actually win games all by himself.
Bobito wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:46 pm
Also germany clearly didn't got a new player like Lahm, 0 surprise or speed in the last touch around the mexican area.
Zero speed in defence as well. When the fucking referee is 9km/h faster than your defence player chasing a striker on the loose you've got a problem.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
If my memory serves me correctly, our team often has a weaksauce start, but eventually manages to stumble its way past the group matches.
We often have a weaksauce start and get eliminated in the group phase. Not to mention that historical shit doesn't mean anything when we've broken all historic losing matches last WC, like actually winning against Italy for once, and this team isn't the same as the last one.
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:23 pm
You guys think there isnt anything happening or its just kept out of the news?
Anything to make Russia look like shit they would be ALL OVER it. The Russians didn't have a reason to riot either. Hilariously, the radio reporters sound really disappointed about it as well. Talking about how one should not let the current great atmosphere sway them of the state-enforced opinion that Russia a shit and reminding people that le ebil Russia doesn't like fags and other political garbage in their sports reporting.
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:39 am
You know someone who calls it "shoot a goal" doesnt watch a lot :P
In German it's literally "ein Tor schießen" (to shoot a goal). Your team, yet again, didn't even qualify. Just how do you manage to do that? When I look at what nations are in I see garbage nations that don't even have actual leagues and yet the Netherlands aren't in. What gives?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:06 pm

We had people who know nothing about football selecting shit coaches who selected the wrong players and played the wrong system.

Messi is overrated thats been proven now, plenty of shit teams have players who can carry them at least a bit, he just instantly gives up the pussy
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:27 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:06 pm
We had people who know nothing about football selecting shit coaches who selected the wrong players and played the wrong system.

Messi is overrated thats been proven now, plenty of shit teams have players who can carry them at least a bit, he just instantly gives up the pussy
He's used to being around other stars at Barcelona and had been known as more of a team player such is why people like him more because Ronaldo is a chad. Since Messi has a shit team around him he can't do anything, he carried them to the final last time but they had a fucking soft run.

This time the run was even easier and they have done worse. In Asalieri's video on losing the South American final to Chile again he flat out said they rely on Messi rather than building a strong team. They were lucky to even qualify which is why I thought they wouldn't top their group but I didn't think it would be this bad. When Messi retires Argentina are beyond fucked.

Also, they haven't won anything since 1993.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:36 pm

Saying argentine has a shit team is retarded, especially compared to half the nations that play in this world cup.

Most of them play for big clubs in the big leagues. Its just the media making excuses for Messi to call Argentine weak.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine