"Cartoons"

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:18 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:47 pm
You know, yesterday I've started to have a hilariously stupid "solution": Have games introduce a diversity slider so that each player can decide how progressive the human characters should be from his perspective. You can even sell furry DLC and everything!
The South Park game already did it. It has a 'difficulty' slider which makes your character darker, in reference to the soyboy cuck meme that being white is like living life on easy mode.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:25 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:02 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:33 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:08 am
You can't ever do right by the perpetually offended. They are the more mainstream sovereign citizens. They want to be offended and they will find a way. Logic doesn't apply, pandering doesn't help. In fact, they get even more angry the more you take away their reasons to be offended.
They are the crying child in the super market. Trust me, I know a lot about those terrible shits. Don't ever give them what they want and be stern with them. Don't accept their crybully terrorism. They know damn well what they are doing and explaining to them what they are doing only amuses and fuels them. Frustrating you is exactly what they want, that's the entire goal.
Smash that window, taze them, arrest them roughly. Fuck 'em. They think they can outsmart you, have found a loopwhole and that somehow you aren't allowed to call them out. Fuck them up. Show them they are wrong. They want to be harassed and treated like shit, stripped from their rights and be persecuted? Call their bluff and do them the favour. Because for all they say, they know it's not true but that's the last thing they actually want. Turn their LARPing into a cruel reality. They can't handle that.
“Listen, and understand. That SJW is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead”
-Kugel Reese

I agree completely. I learned long ago never to try and negotiate or kneel to those people. All of the losers who’ve apologized or backtracked only got even more shit from them. I refuse to placate or even tolerate those kind of people IRL. They’ll act fierce but then bawl and cry bully to those who’ll listen to them in order to take you out once they realize they can’t intimidate you. It’s really gotten out of hand, all I can say is if I ever lose a valued job to someone like that I’m fucking ending them.
Are you Tommy Sotomayor :lol:
Man I wish, I’ve always wanted a coon award. :lol: What is Crispy up to these days anyway?

Diversity slider, that’s fucking brilliant man. I want to see a photoshop mock up of that done in existing games. I think they should just have blank bios so petulant cunts can write whatever annoying details they want about their characters in games, maximize the tumblr faggotry.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:36 pm

https://youtu.be/wdgtdH4LKSQ

Just gonna leave this little gem here.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:45 am

I think I'm going to binge watch sealab 2021, seriously one of the best shows adult swim ever did
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:57 am

Harry Goz was so funny, he could carry whole episodes by himself.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:58 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:45 am
I think I'm going to binge watch sealab 2021, seriously one of the best shows adult swim ever did
I’d like to think that Hesh would be a DHI poster. Maybe like ASS?

ASS wants some sex!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:27 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:45 am
Likely because it's a lot like old Spongebob. Not just because it's also under the sea but in tone and pace it reminds me a lot of it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:40 am

Do any of have kids? My goddaughter stays with me a lot so I’m exposed to a lot of modern cartoons and whatnot, some are passable, others are laughably bad. I’ll give her credit, she totally shit canned She-Ra after two episodes, said it was lame. :lol: I had no influence in that decision mind you.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:39 am

I never will have kids, I enjoy money to much.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:15 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:39 am
I never will have kids, I enjoy money to much.
Amen. Plus, you're dooming them to existence. You're humane in not birthing them when worse people have children.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger