"Cartoons"

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by mad bum » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:35 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:46 pm
When I was about five my mum had come home and she'd had her purse snatched. So, the police were called and the police officer asked her if the purse snatcher was white or black.

And I had no idea what this meant. I probably wouldn't have an idea until I was about ten, maybe older.

All this race based agenda pushing is usually the domain of identity obsessed fucktards. They try to disguise it by saying that [x minority] kids need an [x minority] character so they can identify with them, but it's just 'think of the children' in other words, and the real reason they do it is for themselves, the real children.
TOBE FAIR there was probably like 5 black people in the UK back then.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:37 pm

In the 90s? There were way more than five back then.
Muslims on the other hand, there were much fewer of them back then
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:10 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:37 pm
In the 90s? There were way more than five back then.
Muslims on the other hand, there were much fewer of them back then
Lucky you, we’re stuck with them unfortunately. Black people from outside the US are a lot more tolerable for some reason, at least the handful I’ve met. They didn’t seem to have that smug entitled victim complex.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:08 am

You can't ever do right by the perpetually offended. They are the more mainstream sovereign citizens. They want to be offended and they will find a way. Logic doesn't apply, pandering doesn't help. In fact, they get even more angry the more you take away their reasons to be offended.
They are the crying child in the super market. Trust me, I know a lot about those terrible shits. Don't ever give them what they want and be stern with them. Don't accept their crybully terrorism. They know damn well what they are doing and explaining to them what they are doing only amuses and fuels them. Frustrating you is exactly what they want, that's the entire goal.
Smash that window, taze them, arrest them roughly. Fuck 'em. They think they can outsmart you, have found a loopwhole and that somehow you aren't allowed to call them out. Fuck them up. Show them they are wrong. They want to be harassed and treated like shit, stripped from their rights and be persecuted? Call their bluff and do them the favour. Because for all they say, they know it's not true but that's the last thing they actually want. Turn their LARPing into a cruel reality. They can't handle that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:33 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:08 am
You can't ever do right by the perpetually offended. They are the more mainstream sovereign citizens. They want to be offended and they will find a way. Logic doesn't apply, pandering doesn't help. In fact, they get even more angry the more you take away their reasons to be offended.
They are the crying child in the super market. Trust me, I know a lot about those terrible shits. Don't ever give them what they want and be stern with them. Don't accept their crybully terrorism. They know damn well what they are doing and explaining to them what they are doing only amuses and fuels them. Frustrating you is exactly what they want, that's the entire goal.
Smash that window, taze them, arrest them roughly. Fuck 'em. They think they can outsmart you, have found a loopwhole and that somehow you aren't allowed to call them out. Fuck them up. Show them they are wrong. They want to be harassed and treated like shit, stripped from their rights and be persecuted? Call their bluff and do them the favour. Because for all they say, they know it's not true but that's the last thing they actually want. Turn their LARPing into a cruel reality. They can't handle that.
“Listen, and understand. That SJW is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead”
-Kugel Reese

I agree completely. I learned long ago never to try and negotiate or kneel to those people. All of the losers who’ve apologized or backtracked only got even more shit from them. I refuse to placate or even tolerate those kind of people IRL. They’ll act fierce but then bawl and cry bully to those who’ll listen to them in order to take you out once they realize they can’t intimidate you. It’s really gotten out of hand, all I can say is if I ever lose a valued job to someone like that I’m fucking ending them.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:16 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:33 am
all I can say is if I ever lose a valued job to someone like that I’m fucking ending them.
The SJW fears the NEET.
I am invincible.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:02 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:33 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:08 am
“Listen, and understand. That SJW is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead”
-Kugel Reese

I agree completely. I learned long ago never to try and negotiate or kneel to those people. All of the losers who’ve apologized or backtracked only got even more shit from them. I refuse to placate or even tolerate those kind of people IRL. They’ll act fierce but then bawl and cry bully to those who’ll listen to them in order to take you out once they realize they can’t intimidate you. It’s really gotten out of hand, all I can say is if I ever lose a valued job to someone like that I’m fucking ending them.
Are you Tommy Sotomayor :lol:
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:54 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:28 am
First day of primary school my teacher asked 'What do you want to be when you grow-up?' and I said I wanted to be Aladdin and the Forty Thieves and she said 'Er, maybe just Aladdin?'
Well you may not look like Aladdin but you now get to feel like you're in Baghdad, living in England and all.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:46 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:54 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:28 am
First day of primary school my teacher asked 'What do you want to be when you grow-up?' and I said I wanted to be Aladdin and the Forty Thieves and she said 'Er, maybe just Aladdin?'
Well you may not look like Aladdin but you now get to feel like you're in Baghdad, living in England and all.
And you’re in Romance Of The Three Kingdoms

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:47 pm

The Mandate of Heaven has forsaken us, my sworn brothers. We have to fight hard to restore the Han dynasty to its former glory. For the EMPRAH!
Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:54 pm
I posted this in another thread but I saw some trans trash bitching about Dead by Daylight adding another white male. The game is pretty diverse on both killer and survivor sides, but according to a tweet by this count they need an “African queen” because the black female is in fact a male, with no evidence other than it’s this whiny faggot’s headcanon. These people don’t want fair representation, they want to dominate and drive everyone else out, you can’t have dissidents if everyone is just like you.
You know, yesterday I've started to have a hilariously stupid "solution": Have games introduce a diversity slider so that each player can decide how progressive the human characters should be from his perspective. You can even sell furry DLC and everything!
Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:03 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:37 pm
Was he implying that black women are overly masculine? Where would he ever get such a bigoted idea like that?
I know right? :lol: That whole deciding someone is trans shit pisses me off already, but the cherry picking SJWs use is infuriating. It’s like when Anita Sarqueesian said Samus didn’t count as a strong female character because she was “too masculine”
They've really found the "perfect" tactic, haven't they? Either it's "too much pink" or "too masculine". Nothing will ever appease them.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette