"Cartoons"

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:33 pm
Asslevania S3 has plenty of “Muhammad peace be upon him” and it’s gay.
They better have Alucard or whatever Belmont this show has again convert to Islam.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:08 am

Cuckara wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:00 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:33 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:19 am

Wish someone had the spine to shit on Islam for a change.

Asslevania S3 has plenty of “Muhammad peace be upon him” and it’s gay.

Warren Edgelord did go way too hard on the church bashing, which went against the games as said. Drac’s (2nd) wife was indeed burned at the stake, but the show overdid it. They actually had decent character designs and a good cast, but they’re too in love with their lore (Cue Kaiserfaggot) to move o down the timeline.

S3 was absolute shit. Nothing of value happened save a creepy twincest bisexual threesome where Alucard gets meat staked by a Jap and his sister, who’s story goes nowhere. I can go to bat for some of S1 and 2, but I’m no longer able to defend the show.
>hating the Catholic Church so much you positively portray a religion that is more bloodthirsty
Lmao. Why is it that most of the ultra leftist atheistfags have such childishly black and white views? Fags like Warren always pull the "CATHOLIC CHURCH BAD! MUSLIMS DINDU NUFFIN" card instead of writing something more complex. You see the same shit with the communist larpers who screech over fascist dictatorships but have no problem defending the atrocities committed by the Communist Party of China, the Soviet Union, and other communist dictatorships that were every bit as cruel as the fascist dictatorships.

Also, while we're on the subject of Warren Ellis; the idiot probably just torpedoed his career by posting an excuse-filled statement about the sexual coercion accusations that have been thrown at him. A couple of days ago, no one was covering this shit; now it's getting picked up by outlets like The Hollywood Reporter thanks to his statement. He can kiss his Netflix show goodbye.
You can intelligently critique dogma and corruption in religion, fucking Disney did well in The Hunchback of Notre Dame, as did games like Final Fantasy X and Xenogears.BUT DON’T YOU DARE CRITICIZE ISLAM!!!

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:05 am

"When do we kill all the kids?"

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:05 am
In spite of all the terrible shit in the world, we thankfully still have Norm.
Cuckara wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:00 pm
>hating the Catholic Church so much you positively portray a religion that is more bloodthirsty
Lament of Innocence established Matthias became Dracula because he hated and cursed God that his wife died.
The original Belmont, Leon, was a Holy Knight who refuses. The whip itself is effective only because his lover Sara decides to sacrifice herself in a Christlike manner to power it and prevent others from suffering too.

Even Hellsing didnt pronounce all Cheustianity bad.(the Protestants were right lol).
Is Dracula the Pope in this series or something?
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:50 am

So the Warren Ellis scandal is that he had conscentual sex with adult women in their 20s? Am I missing something?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:53 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:55 pm
Lament of Innocence established Matthias became Dracula because he hated and cursed God that his wife died.
And this is really about as Anti-Christian this franchise should get. It's not about all Catholics being evil rapists, it's having your belief shattered by a personal tragedy.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:32 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:50 am
So the Warren Ellis scandal is that he had conscentual sex with adult women in their 20s? Am I missing something?
Nope. That's it. Shocking, right?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:13 pm

They were probably ugly women too.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:24 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:32 am
Guest wrote:
>having sex with 3DPD

That was his first, and main, mistake.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:15 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:24 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:32 am
Guest wrote:
>having sex with 3DPD

That was his first, and main, mistake.
Even us non weebs should have a waifu, and I do.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger