"Cartoons"

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:52 am
mad bum wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:35 am
People only like Evangelion because of Rei, prove me wrong.
Nah theres more to it than that.
>good animation (save for them meme scenes and ebisode 26)
>good music
>superfluous Judeo-Christian imagery does its job, looks cool
>gore, as other guest said
Waifufaggin is just one of the more notable aspects of lookin at the fanbase. And yes Rei a best. Shes a very good girl I would sperm in many teim

You bitches have no taste. Misato is clearly best girl.
Would've let her statutory rape the shit out of me when I was younger.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:41 pm

Her and Askua, yeah.

"Do you like Rei?" is the original basic test back in the day for how you would identify fag cucks on sight.
She has literally nothing to offer, no personality, and basically just a fantasy tier doll to be used by the lowest tier men.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:56 pm

Rei is a low-maintenance waifu.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:11 pm

Yeah, unlike Rei, Asuka has a personality... of an obnoxious, crazy bitch. And she's definitely the kind of girl who would withhold sex to punish you for some imagined slight all the damn time. No way man.

Besides being the hottest waifu, I found Misato to be by far the most sympathetic, least annoying character in the series. Asuka's a constantly angry bitch who thinks she's hot shit but flakes out constantly, Rei is a flat, submissive doll for incels to masturbate to, Shinji is a whiny bitch who spends 90% of every episode refusing to get shit done, Misato is a drunken party girl who has like five different jobs she's totally unqualified for forced on her (military leader, therapist, political negotiator, mother figure), tries her best to get shit done despite being completely in over her head, and ALMOST manages to make it all work.

Best character by far.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:23 pm

I can take Asulka. She starts coming around when Shinji starts acting more like a man (however infrequently that happens).

Also my judgement may be clouded, as the movies just dont exist.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:07 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:23 pm
Also my judgement may be clouded, as the movies just dont exist.
I think in 3.3 Muhsahtoe becomes some uber-bitch because Shinji destroyed the world again in 2.2 or some nonsense, and he woke up 30 years later.
I didn't hate that movie when it came out but I also haven't watched it since then. It really didn't leave an impression on me.
Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:11 pm
Rei is a flat, submissive doll for incels to masturbate to,
But that's literally every anime character to ever exist.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:30 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:07 am
Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:11 pm
Rei is a flat, submissive doll for incels to masturbate to,
But that's literally every anime character to ever exist.
Speak for yourself. Tony and I are chads of the anime world who have touched a real boob once and like our waifus with some spirit.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:06 am

Have you guys seen Gunbuster? It was an earlier GAINAX mecha show, but way better. It even has a proto-Asuka.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:19 am

wanna gum on norikos breads
I'm told Anno's real kino is Kare Kano but I never bothered to watch it.
I just can't sit through any media anymore, much less an entire anime TV series.

rat-fuck

Post by rat-fuck » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:30 am

wtf I love propaganda when it isn't Goebbels who's behind it
Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 2:25 pm
Futurama had to hire on Al Gore's daughter as a writer in exchange for his appearances on the show. (They also had to agree to package Futurama DVDs in terrible biodegradable cardboard cases.)
It seemed to get worse after she and some other token female writers were hired on.
If that's true that answers a fuck tonne about the show's demise and why the crossovers were so cancerous. Also fuck the Gore family -- everything I know about them is awful.

Selling your soul is never worth it.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 5:08 pm
Just like Will Smith's hellspawn I assume. Nothing suspicious here.
To be fair on Matt his kids aren't MKUltra/Scientologist/Illuminati victims spreading the word of Satan while oozing the sludge out of their corroded brains into the greater sewer that is the Internet.
Pen Pal wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 6:58 am
SpoilerShow
You motherfucker.
JL Unlimited wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:05 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:06 pm
Did they really need to mention him having the Evil Rape Eye when they mention his actual for realz sexual harrassment in the same breadth? Doesn't quite have the same severity as the rest now, does it?
In a Disney movie, it does
That is a huge issue with people. They think they're in a fucking movie so they have to dramatise everything like that. "He gave a stern look before sexually raping me with sex."
JL Unlimited wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:02 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:58 pm
Produced by California dyke, Noelle Stevenson
<webcomic artist

<lesbo

<shitlib
You can tell all of that from her face alone -- you don't need to trawl through the web to find out.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:44 pm
"Hello, Whitto Piggu. Do you have pencil tests for this garbage cartoon of yours?"
"What's a pencil test?"
"... we will take your money, anyways (and laugh our asses off at your stupidity)"

(And does anyone find it problematic that these privileged colonizers make use of cheap foreign labor?)
They don't care about hypocrisy because they actually like suffering and misery. It's just that they sound like nice people and can convince everyone that white people (themselves most of the time) are bad and shouldn't exist when they spout the things they learnt from education and media, which is where everyone gets indoctrinated in the same way and inevitably reaches the same conclusion.

phpBB [video]
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm
Oh, rat-fuck could be a nigger. Never thought of that.
https://www.deadhorseinterchange.com/