"Cartoons"

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:24 pm

Good thing I only watch Chinese cartoons like a well adjusted adult individual.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:44 pm

Speaking of Shit:
High Spice Copied and pasted stock pngs :lol:
https://archive.ph/uRSGW
THEY LITIERLY CAN'T DRAW :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:22 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:41 pm
Yeah even before it started to ripoff Family Man, it had some pretty risque episodes/subject matters like in the first season where Homer wanted to commit suicide.
Cartoon Characters Attempting suicide is nothing new. In fact it's almost as old as cartoon themselves.

Cartoons are HARD-COOOORE!! :lol:

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:05 am

This was always a favorite of mine.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:49 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:44 pm
Speaking of Shit:
High Spice Copied and pasted stock pngs :lol:
https://archive.ph/uRSGW
THEY LITIERLY CAN'T DRAW :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This makes Team Four Star look like Studio Ghibli.
I love the idea that they are forced to use specific camera angles based on the stolen assets they want to use. Just make it 3D, guys. Then you can even loot the Unity asset store.

EDIT: Of course the team behind this wonderful show mostly cares about filling the cast with lesbians and trannies. I guess I will have to stick to Slayers :roll:
Also apparently it's ableist because it has no subtitles, despite being hosted on a site that's all about streaming stuff with subtitles :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:30 am

That series put at least twenty pounds on Kate - Horse Cocks - Leth

Transitioning is as easy as magic in this world.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:36 pm

It's nice to know that fantasy trannies don't have to suffer any of the same trials and tribulations as IRL trannies. So identifiable.
This will get extra fun whenever they introduce their token cripple kid and are forced to come up with an excuse as to why magic can't fix that. And believe me, there will be an excuse. There are like a bunch of SJWs infiltration D&D that insist on barrier-free dungeons because they have that weird urge to play wheelchair-bound characters that both suffer no penalties for their disability and refuse to fix that shit with magic.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:22 pm

I insist that it shouldn't be easy to fix physical disabilities with magic - it requires high-level spells to do so, which should be very scarcely available in any campaign that isn't ridiculously high-magic.

But it's also preposterous to think a wheelchair-bound or crutch-wearing person would have any future in a dungeon crawling career. IRL you can be a para-athlete and physically compete in adapted events with other people with similar disabilities and that's fine; but dungeon crawling is supposed to be a life-threatening activity. Spelunking (which is the best IRL parallel I can think for dungeon crawling) isn't usually available for disabled people either.

If you really, REALLY want to play a disabled character in a tabletop RPG game, may we settle up on playing some WoD campaign instead? That would be much easier to accommodate, since it's absolutely not combat based. In fact you can get some extra bonus points by assuming Paraplegic and similar traits in character creation.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:26 pm

Of course the most flavorful WoD character in a wheelchair is a mummy who lost his legs to grave robbers in the 1920s.
Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:22 pm
I insist that it shouldn't be easy to fix physical disabilities with magic - it requires high-level spells to do so, which should be very scarcely available in any campaign that isn't ridiculously high-magic.
Well, naturally this is why your character is out there dungeon-crawling. High-level Clerics ain't cheap, and they know how to get you back in your wheelchair if you can't pay your debt (hint: they were limited to blunt weapons in early editions).
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:51 pm

"yes Goy, transitioning is as easy as Cutting of your dick and balls if your a boy, sliceing off your tits if your a girl, and even after the surgery you'll be in constant and horrific pain do to the reality that you've mutilated your own gentiles, even more so is that you have to forcefully shove dildos up your 'vagina' to keep it from closing, since it is literally an open wound trying to heal, resulting in even more extreme pain, bleeding, and puss, constantly leaking from their crotch. Trannies consider this their 'period.' During dilation the hair from inside their hole gets torn off and clumps up in the back of their """"vagina""". Every few weeks they have to dig out a giant hairball, or else they risk a greater chance of infection. Eventually you get sick of the miserable existence that you've put yourself in and resort to suicide

It's Basically like MAGIC!