"Cartoons"

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:03 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:50 am
but seems to be under the stupid concept of gender fluid or whatever
That fucking thing again! The fuck is that even supposed to mean? Or rather, I get what it's supposed to mean but it doesn't make any sense!
So if you're of the opinion that "genders" are a "social construct" then why would you put any significance to being into a few things that "traditional views" would regard as "womanly"? Doesn't that whole ideology pretty much say that there isn't anything specifically male or female about likes and dislikes? Doesn't it say that women may like working on cars and going fishing just as much as men do? Then why would there be something odd about men liking something considered womanly on occasions?
Or does he just like to hang around girls more than hanging around boys? That's not really that odd either. Girls look better, are easy to get along well with socially and it's fun to be the rooster of the hen house. Doesn't make you a girl of any kind either. Hell, you wouldn't call a harem owner a girly man either!
Just WHAT the FUCK does the faggot mean by it?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:22 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:12 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:58 am
>not taking the brown pill
>actual shit meme
Come on. You could've at least gone with the Iron Pill or, the pill most guestposters chose, the Black Pill.
Eating bodily waste is prime guest poster culture.
I drink my gender fluid with Fanta.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:04 am

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:38 am

Also, tomboys are still female and, if 2D, top waifu material (although I'm more of a meganekko connoisseur myself).

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:49 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:03 am
"Pay attention to me", usually
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:29 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:03 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:50 am
but seems to be under the stupid concept of gender fluid or whatever
That fucking thing again! The fuck is that even supposed to mean? Or rather, I get what it's supposed to mean but it doesn't make any sense!
So if you're of the opinion that "genders" are a "social construct" then why would you put any significance to being into a few things that "traditional views" would regard as "womanly"? Doesn't that whole ideology pretty much say that there isn't anything specifically male or female about likes and dislikes? Doesn't it say that women may like working on cars and going fishing just as much as men do? Then why would there be something odd about men liking something considered womanly on occasions?
Or does he just like to hang around girls more than hanging around boys? That's not really that odd either. Girls look better, are easy to get along well with socially and it's fun to be the rooster of the hen house. Doesn't make you a girl of any kind either. Hell, you wouldn't call a harem owner a girly man either!
I don’t even know man. I’d love to have a word with whatever hack fraud instructor runs that class, but I’m sure I’d catch flak for it being CIS het white male scum. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, transtrenders prey on vulnerable people and try to convince them they’re also LGBTQWERTY in order to increase their ranks, it’s selfish and careless bullshit.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:49 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:38 am
Also, tomboys are still female and, if 2D, top waifu material (although I'm more of a meganekko connoisseur myself).
I see you're a man of culture as well.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:36 pm

Nothing but good taste here, as ever.
Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:07 pm
And yeah VORP, that’s not a bad comparison, except this villain was legitimately wronged and had a reason to be a vindictive psychopath unlike Loopy :lol:
So the villain is how Lupa perceives herself :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:05 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:38 am
>liking poor eyesight
>liking tommen

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:34 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:36 pm
Nothing but good taste here, as ever.
Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:07 pm
And yeah VORP, that’s not a bad comparison, except this villain was legitimately wronged and had a reason to be a vindictive psychopath unlike Loopy :lol:
So the villain is how Lupa perceives herself :lol:
Exactly! :lol:

Btw what’s your opinion on android waifus? I’m not talking cyborg like 18 from DBZ, but proper synthetic human.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.