"Cartoons"

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:11 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:58 pm
Bronies on suicide watch.
Don't fool yourself, Kugel-kun. Another MLP show will take its place, more progressive and woke than ever before.
There will be a new batch of colorful ponies, and one of them will be wearing a hijab, while another one will be fat. I'm not sure if Hasbro is ballsy enough to feature a boy pony that really wants to be a girl pony, but it's best to mentally prepare for the worst.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:44 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:11 pm
Don't fool yourself, Kugel-kun. Another MLP show will take its place, more progressive and woke than ever before.
Oh well. It's not like I'll ever see it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:49 pm

Wait... what if there's... a pony, and she has a cutie mark... but she actually identifies with a different cutie mark :thinking: ?!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:50 pm

:|
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wish that were the case.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:16 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:50 pm
:|
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wish that were the case.
As in we watch bronies commit suicide.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:59 am

RedLine wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:12 am
[as] was not without its charms.
No, it was always Plebbit trash. I always referred to it as manchild swim since the shows were written for teenagers, by teenagers (in 34 year old bodies) with that lolsorandom shit from newgrounds with a bigger budget.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:17 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Kugelfisch wrote:
There will be a new batch of colorful ponies, and one of them will be wearing a hijab, while another one will be fat. I'm not sure if Hasbro is ballsy enough to feature a boy pony that really wants to be a girl pony, but it's best to mentally prepare for the worst.
most bronies don't actually give a shit about the show. They think ponies make good waifus and are far more likely to have scoured the internet reading every fanfiction than they are to have actually finished it. The show ending barely registered on the fandom's radar.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:34 pm

Rushy wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:17 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Kugelfisch wrote:
most bronies don't actually give a shit about the show. They think ponies make good waifus and are far more likely to have scoured the internet reading every fanfiction than they are to have actually finished it. The show ending barely registered on the fandom's radar.
I'll defer to the expert on this matter.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:33 am

So anyone seen the trailer for that new Spongebob movie? I assuming not considering that most people here are 20+ or hasn't cared about Spongebob in years or hasn't even seen it outside of memes, but just curious.

In my opinion, the visuals look pretty good, but the animation turns me off a bit with its 15 fps like with Spiderverse and Peanuts, both of which also look pretty good.

But of course the fact that it's a pilot for that spinoff show brings it down, and the plot so far has been reused from that Where's Gary? Special.

And now for a little spergout...
SpoilerShow
honestly looking back at the post-1st movie episodes, particularly Season 4 and 5, it wasn't as bad as people say.

Then with the animation change it started to suck up until Season 9B. But the last two seasons from what I've seen were...odd because of the better animation. And people say that after Hillenburg came back (and passed) that meant the show was good again. Yeah like that'll help. That didn't help George Lucas.

Say what you want, but what other cartoon running now has that Ren and Stimpy/Twisted Tales of Felix/Looney Tunes feel to it? I dig that shit.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:08 am

>15 fps cgi
Good to know anime CG, the best kind, is what influences Hollywood the most.