"Cartoons"

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:18 pm

He just didn't like women, and trannies are still manlier than real women :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:41 pm

"HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" - Joe Murray

By the way, he did an interview with Collider, and in the interview he revealed that his 10 year old daughter saw through his bullshit. Here you go:

>Interviewer: So are you at all curious, or worried, or anxious to see how the trans community, or the LGBTQ community responds to that?

>Murray: Yeah, I’m curious. I took my daughter, my 10 year old daughter, to the screening last week, and she said, “You’re going to get some flak for this.” And I said, “How so? How do you feel?” And she said, “That maybe you did this as a bit of a gimmick.” And I said, “Yeah, well, we didn’t. We tried really hard not to do that, and I think it’s a real … ” I mean, I can’t … whatever people say, there’s going to be those who … I’m assuming we’re going to get people who are purists, who don’t like the change. It was going to be the people like Rocko was in the episode, that we changed it too much. And you can’t do anything about that. There’s always going to be those people. But I feel like we came from a good place in our hearts when we were doing it, and if people are going to feel that way, you know, it’s up to them. But I feel good about it.

I love how he's totally unable to come up with a real comeback to his daughter pointing out that his tranny pandering is a gimmick.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:13 pm

He even confirms it. Not that there has ever been any doubt about it. A made up character doesn't just incidentally end up being a transfaggot or regular faggot. It's always because the script calls for it for comedic effect or as a virtue signal.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:23 pm

It's like that Camp Lazlo finale. Came out of nowhere but for comedic value.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:34 pm

Not to mention that he's some tertiary character in a show that ended years ago. Didn't really have much time for any kind of organic character growth into the trans spectrum, is all I'm sayin'.

Shit, imagine if that Arnold special had Helga go trans or something :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:46 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:34 pm
Not to mention that he's some tertiary character in a show that ended years ago. Didn't really have much time for any kind of organic character growth into the trans spectrum, is all I'm sayin'.

Shit, imagine if that Arnold special had Helga go trans or something :lol:
It's far more probable that Helga gets BLACKED and Arnold is really into cuck and NTR stuff.
SpoilerShow
And Helga's the bull. :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:48 pm

I was going to say that seems a little adult for Nickelodeon. But then I remembered that they actually made that Bella and the Bulldogs show. The one made by an actual cuck fetishist.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:29 pm

Wait shit I show forgot about the Fairly Odd Parents. Remember, Timmy's dad is both a cuck and trans.
Not to mention the episode when Trixie was a tomboy or how half of the male characters had cross dressed.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:38 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:29 pm
Wait shit I show forgot about the Fairly Odd Parents. Remember, Timmy's dad is both a cuck and trans.
Not to mention the episode when Trixie was a tomboy or how half of the male characters had cross dressed.
Wait, what?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:40 pm

Only thing I remember about Timmy's dad from Fairly Odd Parents is his hatred for (((Dinkelberg))).
Moe Bitches would've been a twinkle in his mother's eye when I used to watch it
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.