"Cartoons"

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:29 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:01 pm
I feel like I've already watched that and that it was written by Will Wheaton.
Those were just candid video clips of Wil Wheaton's life. Nobody wrote them, but he certainly starred in them.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:10 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:29 pm
Yeah, he was never getting any. He was a SIMP. Back to my original statement.
>not knowing what a SIMP is
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:47 pm

JL Unlimited wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:07 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:13 am
Symbionic Titan gets the axe, yet Steven Jewniverse and O.K. Cringe’O: Lets Be Libshits will last forever and ever .
Just let that sink in for a minute: a show by a former webcomic artist is gonna outlast a show by Genndy fucking Tartakovsky.
There really is no goddamned justice in this world...whelp, time to burn it all down.

Meanwhile (S)He-Ra and the Princesses of Polidicks is on Netflix...dare I watch even an episode, just to criticize?
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:56 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:47 pm
JL Unlimited wrote:
Old Black Man wrote:
Symbionic Titan gets the axe, yet Steven Jewniverse and O.K. Cringe’O: Lets Be Libshits will last forever and ever .
Just let that sink in for a minute: a show by a former webcomic artist is gonna outlast a show by Genndy fucking Tartakovsky.
There really is no goddamned justice in this world...whelp, time to burn it all down.

Meanwhile (S)He-Ra and the Princesses of Polidicks is on Netflix...dare I watch even an episode, just to criticize?
Don't bother. Everything that needs to be said about it has already been said and the only people who are into it are tumblrinas.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:03 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:47 pm
JL Unlimited wrote:
Old Black Man wrote:

Don't. It's one of the worst Tumblr shows I've ever found out in my life based on clips and reviews. Worse than Steven Universe by far, which shouldn't even be possible.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:07 pm

What a fucking shock. I think SJWs need to be forced to make their own shit instead of just seizing existing properties. Even their dwindling original content derives heavily on old media because “muh nostalgia” and shit. OK GayO like lousy with rip offs and even somehow getting permission to use other IPs like Captain Planet.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:44 pm

Then again, Captain Planet was already pretty gay. And unlike He-Man it didn't really have a whole lot that SJWs could defile.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:21 pm

Of course known shitlib Ted Turner would give some SJW's permission to put his shitlib propaganda in their shitlib propaganda. Pimp My Virtue Signalling!

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:21 pm
Of course known shitlib Ted Turner would give some SJW's permission to put his shitlib propaganda in their shitlib propaganda. Pimp My Virtue Signalling!
Ah yes respecting the planet, what a shitlib God is.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:04 pm

It turns out She-ra is packed with lesbian virtue signalling.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.