"Cartoons"

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:56 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:35 am
The butthurt pajeet didn't directly address it, but he tweeted this the same day that uploaded
A white guy disagreed with me?! RAAAAAYCISSSST! This fag gives curryniggers a bad name. The entire "Problem with Apu" thing was nothing but attention whoring to begin with. Jokes on you, loser. People still don't care who you are, except when they mistake you for Kumar.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:45 pm

Based Simpsons writer!?
お前はもう死んでいる。

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:31 pm

Yes, 'based' Simpsons writer. Drawing attention to their recent Simpsons episode, the plot of which they stole from fucking Family Guy
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:14 pm

So is Netflix's Castlevania cartoon really overrated or am I missing something?
All I remember from Season 1 is that nothing happened until the very end of the Season.
I'm partway through episode 2 of Season 2 and nothing has happened. Just "bla bla bla" people talking. And talking. And talking.
Who hired the clowns that wrote this? Do they not know how to write for animation?
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:22 pm

Well, that sure is one way to pad out the plot of a video game.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:24 am

Gamespot says it's boring too.
http://archive.is/kWJhs
I made the mistake of looking at the comments section.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:22 am

I dont watch Netflix trash but from what I gather they seem to not be able to do anything with the massive content dump model they have going and in particular their cartoons are full of filler. Like supposedly jack shit happens in Bojack Horseman until halfway through S1, and Disenchantment doesn't have jack shit happen until ten episodes in.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:34 am

Shitskin won, Apu is kill.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:39 am

Dead show, who cares. Maybe they can eliminate some of the other characters too so the show can finally end
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:55 am

Simpsons dies the slow death, with characters and/or VAs biting the dust one by one.
Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:22 am
I dont watch Netflix trash but from what I gather they seem to not be able to do anything with the massive kahntent dump model they have going and in particular their cartoons are full of filler. Like supposedly jack shit happens in Bojack Horseman until halfway through S1, and Disenchantment doesn't have jack shit happen until ten episodes in.
I find it very puzzling how apparently several animation studios have come to the conclusion that your brand new animated show with less than a dozen episdes per season need to have tons of fillers. That's like the total opposite of what you should do.

ALso lol, Dracula has a viking OC vampire among his minions. I wonder who might get killed...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette