"Cartoons"

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:36 am

Not even the best Avatar waifu can compare to Helga.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Msauce
Ghoul Bot

Post by Msauce » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:42 pm

So apparently Season 2 of Velma came out and In case you were wondering who the big murderer of the season turns out to be, an evil Scrappy Doo. Yes, they're doing that.

His whole deal is that he kills people and tears the balls out because he was involved in this military experiment that went horribly wrong, and he wants to kill everyone involved in it.
He also wants to find Uncle Scooby.

Oh yeah, they're finally going to bring Scooby-Doo into the show.
In case any of you were hoping he would be spared from this piece of a poo poo show, well, too bad.

Turn out Scooby Doo is..... a woman named Sophie.

Now in case you're wondering who the gently caress would watch this show and who the gently caress is Sophie.

To make a long, stupid story short, Sophie was a female military officer who was assigned a job (and I'm not joking when I say this) to observe meddling kids solving mysteries while disguised as a waitress.
She hated the job, but one day, while observing kids watching dog videos, she had the idea of creating a talking dog (there was also this side plot of being Velma's stepmom, but it ultimately doesn't matter because nothing matters in this show).

She then disguised herself as a leather man in a mask to get her project going.

Why the disguised, you may ask?
Because this show likes to pretend women have it so much harder than men do despite the fact they constantly bring up that women the most brilliant beings in the world, yet they still like to pretend they're victims of an oppressive society despite them taking every opportunity to poo poo on men for free, epically Fred the only character they didn't race swap.

Anyways, to get back on track, her big project of creating talking dogs went to poo poo when Scrappy kept killing people, and the army couldn't kill him because, apparently, he's bulletproof (don't try making sense of this, the writers certainly didn't) Sophie would then spend all her time covering up all of the Scrappy murders and then try to escape to protect her family.

So after the mystery was revealed, they basically changed EVERYTHING about Scooby.
Scrappy tries to kill everyone, but through the power of bullshit and plot contrivance, they finally kill him.
But not only does Scrappy die, but Velma does as well.

Yeah, she dies!
The show kills her off and then has her kill Scrappy as a ghost. Oh and the original designs of Daphne and Velma appear in one episode

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:47 pm

That post-apocalyptic Scooby comic sound delightful in comparison. And I've read the first volume and I hated it.

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:04 pm

Does the bot know TL;DR?
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:27 pm

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:04 pm
Does the bot know TL;DR?
Bot's a bot. Severe autism knows no brevity

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:35 pm

Msauce wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:42 pm
But not only does Scrappy die, but Velma does as well.
The show is 5% better than i expected.
Now let's hope that the career of that street shitting hambeast who wrote it is kill too, and that she will spend the rest of her life in the cuck corner, watching Chad Fred fucking Stacy Daphne in front of her.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:59 pm

Even My Immortal had more respect for its source material.
Msauce wrote:
Oh and the original designs of Daphne and Velma appear in one episode
Is this going to turn out to be some kind of painful prequel?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:30 am

I still don't get the obsessive hatred of Scrappy that people post Hanna Barbera have for him. He may have been a little annoying but it doesn't justify the hate for him. Is it because the Cousin Oliver syndrome actually worked with him compared everyone else? I honestly have no idea.

Also I wonder Sophie was the black chick hanging out with Norville that trolls were saying was Scooby last year

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:35 am

Msauce wrote:

Now in case you're wondering who the gently caress would watch this show and who the gently caress is Sophie.

... I don't know why I expect anything better.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:58 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:30 am
I still don't get the obsessive hatred of Scrappy that people post Hanna Barbera have for him.
I first saw the Scrappy hatred on the old Jump the Shark website. I think it's only boomers and early Gen X that feel this way about him. The rest of us that grew up with Scrappy always being there don't have this same childish obsession.
お前はもう死んでいる。