"Cartoons"

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
JL Unlimited

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by JL Unlimited » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:29 pm

mad bum wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:21 am
I was watching some clips of johnny bravo and the show holds up extremely well today for a kids cartoon. Like I'd argue dexters lab, cow and chicken, powerpuff girls might be a tad dated but theres something about bravo that holds up.
I've done the same with Ed, Edd, n Eddy. Its character designs may be "ugly", but it's refreshing to see a cartoon that doesn't ripoff Genndy Tartakovsky for the umpteenth time. :lol:
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:14 pm

Ed edd and eddy is great also, I was actually watching a YouTube channel that streamed it 24/7 like a month ago
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:51 pm

Ed Edd and Eddy is an artistic masterpiece. Absolute kino.
It's also the only Cucknadian cartoon that isn't trash (save maybe Rock & Rule.)

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:49 pm

I still watch the movie once in awhile. Eddie realizing his cool older brother is an ass hole loser is a Grammy moment.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:05 pm

mad bum wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:21 am
I was watching some clips of johnny bravo and the show holds up extremely well today for a kids cartoon. Like I'd argue dexters lab, cow and chicken, powerpuff girls might be a tad dated but theres something about bravo that holds up.
Fucking Johnny Bravo is my spirit animal. Huh Ha!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:44 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:59 pm
So John Lasseter's officially out from Disney and Pixar at the end of the year. You can make a company billions of dollars but some hearsay amounting to "inappropriate hugging" can cost you your job and reputation.
https://byrslf.co/pixars-sexist-boys-club-9d621567fdc9

The first artist comes out about Pixar's "boys club", and she ends up making Lasseter look harmless.

Before PIxar:
Cassandra Smolcic wrote:In college, I quickly discovered that working-class men weren’t the only ones capable of barbaric behavior towards women. During that four-year period, I was sexually assaulted numerous times, date raped by an upperclassman (who was later revealed to be a serial rapist), and was bullied and harassed by an entire hall of male freshman dorm residents (who I’d been tasked with managing as one of the university’s Resident Assistants).
During Pixar:
Cassandra Smolcic wrote:But Lasseter didn’t need an intimate setting to make female employees uncomfortable. He gave out countless lecherous looks (or unwanted hugs and touches) to women he passed every day on campus. He was known for kissing on and groping women at studio events and wrap parties, even the wives and girlfriends of his subordinates.
Last edited by JL Unlimited on Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guest wrote:
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:35 pm

So basically the guy's the Joe Biden of animation?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:06 pm

Did they really need to mention him having the Evil Rape Eye when they mention his actual for realz sexual harrassment in the same breadth? Doesn't quite have the same severity as the rest now, does it?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:05 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:35 pm
So basically the guy's the Joe Biden of animation?
There's no rumor of John groping kids, so no.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:06 pm
Did they really need to mention him having the Evil Rape Eye when they mention his actual for realz sexual harrassment in the same breadth? Doesn't quite have the same severity as the rest now, does it?
In a Disney movie, it does
Guest wrote:

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:17 pm

JL Unlimited wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:44 pm
Cassandra Smolcic wrote:In college, I quickly discovered that working-class men weren’t the only ones capable of barbaric behavior towards women
yeah fuck those poor people