"Cartoons"

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Cuckara

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by Cuckara » Thu May 28, 2020 6:07 pm

Not quite that awful, but it's pretty bad. I would compare it to MundaneMatt's infamous crying video. Enjoy:

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu May 28, 2020 6:20 pm

Can't believe I watched all of it, but I looked through the comments and one of them mentioned Tobey Maguire. And now Kevin's crying reminds me of this.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Thu May 28, 2020 9:10 pm

He cries for any and all capeshit. He cried for BvS. He cried because Captain Marlel referenced him.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu May 28, 2020 9:37 pm

Some people just weren't killed enough as a child.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Fri May 29, 2020 4:45 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 1:04 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 5:31 am
It would've been perfect if the show then ended with Re-Man getting fisted by Man-at-Arms (who is exactly as old as in the original show for greater authenticity).
Nah, that's Fisto's one and only job. It should go to him.
There's also a character named Ram-man

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 29, 2020 5:08 pm

Looks like a really shy cutie:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:57 am

So...Discount Rebeltaxi here. I just watched that Bless the Harts show with the 7th episode because I was going through the channels..

Way before it came out I thought that it was trying to be like King of the Hill, (a fresh breath of fresh air from mostly any other Fox cartoon show trying to be like FG you know, aside from Bob's Burgers later) which I looked it up and apparently it's in the same universe because of the Mega-Lo mart and other stuff.

But the show looks more like that Goodie Family show than KotH but better looking.

Then again when it was announced I thought it looked like one of those Snapchat emojis or whatever art style wise. It's got some nice backgrounds/layouts but it still has that "adult animation standard" in that it has to look ugly in some places. It's Full English ugly.
Ok maybe not that bad but it reminds me of that and Mission Hill (but I love MH and it's style)

It's animated by Titmouse who does some pretty beautiful shit, but it has that weird inconsistency in that most of the time you can tell it's traditional animation but sometimes it has that Toon Boom cutout look to it (though you can do traditional with Took Boom harmony)

It's the first season yes, but come on now. And plus the women can't play golf shit?

But even though it looks nothing like KotH, the little things like the dialogue and the music stings gives it that feel.

Didn't laugh but a couple of times, but I would watch it again. Wasn't too bad, even though I've been watching KotH for too long and expect higher expectations.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:34 am

Women can't play golf, tennis, basketball, soccer, chess, videogames, etc. The only thing they barely can play is curling, and that's because it's played with brooms.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:33 am

Looks like SHIIIIIT
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:50 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:34 am
The only thing they barely can play is curling, and that's because it's played with brooms.
kek
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!